When the problem starts

Behind the silence

Sorry for the wait. I had a lot of thinks to do at school and difficulty to write this chapter so it's will not be soo bad. I hope that you will still enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

I have to say, the new student was really cute. I found that sad that he had to live isolate like his mother for him to stay at home. I really hope that I could help him to talk with other. That doesn't make a day that I know him but I'm already attached to him. I had tried to talk to him to make him more confortable and I was surprised that he actually help me with math. He didn't say a word but he does explain better than the teacher. Sadly, for the moment he will only stay the morning. When the class his over, I smiles at him.

 

"Bye Jungkook. See you tomorrow" I say to him.

 

He smiles before waves at me. When I was about to leave the classroom, the teacher comes to me.

 

"Thanks to have talk to Jungkook. It's really nice of you." He says to me.

 

"It's nothing. I find that sad that he got isolate like that and he seems to be a nice person." I answer.

 

I start to talk with the teacher about Jungkook. I realize that they were nothing for person like him. There is no special class to help him. I didn't saw the time pass and I finally realize that I should go eat. When I leave, I say to the teacher that I will take care of Jungkook. I go to the cafeteria and all my gang was there. Normally, I'm always the first one to arrive at the table, but not this time.

 

"You are finally there" Namjoon shout at me.

 

I can't help but laughs as seats dows at my place.

 

"It's that I have talk about the new studen with the teacher that's why I arrived later." I answer to him.

 

Even if we weren't all in the same year, all my gang knew about the fact that there will be a new studen in my class. Actualy, there was just Taehyung that was at the same year as me but not in the same class.

 

"Ah! That's truth. It was today. Jimin, you have to talk about that studen." Taehyung says to me.

 

He forget easily things but I still like him. It's not for nothing that he is my bes friend. I had explain them everything that I know about Jungkook. They all listen to me and they seems to also agree that it's sad what have happen to him.

 

"Jimin, you should propose him to come eat with us. I want to meet him" Jin proposes.

 

"You are not the only one" Namjoon shouts.

 

I laugh bit at the reaction of Namjoon before answer to Jin. "I will but he leaves directly after the end of the class and I don't know when he will start to be there for a complete day but I try to know if he can stay longer so he can eat with us."

 

Everyone seems to be happy with that. I continue to eat as listen to the conversation when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I knew who it was and that person was probably mad at me. I didn’t have to turn around that Taehyung already confirmed me who it was.

 

“Su Yeong, I’m surprise to see you. It wasn’t suppose to Jimin to come see you?” Taehyung says to the girl that was behind me.

 

“Yes, it was surpose to be him, but it’s looks that today, my boyfriend is slow to eat.” Su Yeong replies.

 

Its truth that I was supposes to be the one that go see her this time. It’s because we are in two different group, we have decide to eat separately but after one go see the other and pass the rest of the lunchtime with the gang of the other. It’s the first time that this happen since that we were together. I look at her.

 

“Sorry for that. It’s that I have talk with the teacher about Jungkook after the class so I had arrive later than usual at the cafeteria.” I explain to her.

 

She sighs before sits next to me before answer to me. “Oh god, don’t talk about this kids. I don’t understand why we should try to integrate him. It’s too late for him, Jimin. Don’t waste your time with him.”

 

I know that I shouldn't go against her when she says my name. Its probably mean that she will be more mad at me if I reply to her. In someway, that doesn’t surprise me of her. I already hear her says that it wasn’t a good idea to bring Jungkook in the class when we knew that he will come integrate the class. I try to stay call but it’s look that I wasn’t the only one to think that what she says wasn’t acceptable.

 

“It’s not too late and let Jimin does what ever he wants. It’s not because you two are together that you can tell him what to do.” Yoongi says to my girlfriend.

 

She stares at my friend but didn’t answer to him. There is sometime some tension between my gang and Su Yeong. That’s actually why she prefers when I go pass time with her gang.

 

“Jimin, just come.” She says to me.

 

“I almost finish.” I answer to her.

 

She sighs before go back to see her gang. Everyone looks at me after that.

 

“Seriously, how can you go out with her with how she treats you.” Asks me Yoongi.

 

“I just love her.” I answer.

 

Not long after, I finish to eat and directly go join her. Shes was in a better mood than before and I’m happy that’s the case. For sure, I didn’t bring Jungkook in the conversation. I’m pretty sure that her gang thinks the same thing about him and I don’t want to have more problem now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's not that long.. sorry for that.Don't hate to much Su Yeong, you will understand why later~