What is happening?

Behind the silence

I have a lot of thing to do in the moment but I find a little time to write that. Sorry if it's not that good ;;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

I feel bad when I let Jungkook be alone with the other. I said that I will take care of him but I the end, I didn’t. I know that I can trust Jin to watch him. Also, I don’t want more problems with my girlfriend that I have now. When I arrive to the table, I sit next to Su Yeong. She starts to talk about the fact that I was with Jungkook. As I though, all her group think that it’s pretty useless to take him in school since it’s too late to him to be normal. I don’t like what I ear but I decide to stay in silence. I know that she does that so I feel humiliating in front of her friend so that change my mind. Usually, I do change that she does like but this time, it was different. I do hope that Jungkook will be able to talk in front of other person and be normal in a way. I pass all the luch time in silence. When I hear the bell, I try to go say bye to Jungkook, but Su Yeong pull me so I follow her to the class.

 

During the class, I look at the empty place beside me. I wish that he would have stay the whole day so I can talk to him. I also look at my phone just in case that he send me a message. I got false hope when I feel why phone vibrate but it was only my girlfriend that send me a message. I feel that the day was so long and I will have to stay there forever. When the day finally ends, I go to my locker and I see Jin come to me. I smile to him.

 

“Hey hyung! You take Jungkook to his house right? He’s okay?” I ask to him.

 

“Yes, I did and yes he’s okay. You can count on us to be there for him. He is really cute. You should saw him when he got surprised because of the bell.” He informs me.

 

I wish that I were there to see that. I could say much that I feel someone place his hand on my shoulder. I look and I wasn’t surprised that it was Taehyung. He always comes see me at the end of the class.

 

“Ahh yeah, he was soo cute. It’s funny to see him discover what a school is.” Taehyung says.

 

I feel a bit jealous that I couldn’t be there and I the same time, it was like I was be on the side. I can complain because it was my fault if I wasn’t there at the moment. I say to them that I will go back at home and leave them. I live close enough to be able to walk to my home. I stop in front of a house, the one of Jungkook. I was hoping to see him but he wasn’t there. I stay a moment as remember when I passed there as a child.

 

I remember that I always saw a kid at this house because the bus stop was just in front of it. I was wondering why this kid was always alone and I ask my mom if I could see him and talk to him. My mom always said to me that it was better to not talk to him since she said that he wasn’t normal. I feel bad now that I didn’t go talk to him earlier. Maybe it will have helped him to be able to talk with other. I feel bad that everyone around him try to isolate him because of the fact that he is anxious to talk with other rather to try to help him. It must be really difficult for him to live like that. I don’t understand how the adults think about that.

 

After a moment, I decide to continue to walk. He will maybe not come to his window this time. That makes me worried since he usually always goes look out side. It’s not because I have miss him since I pass always at the same time. I don’t know what do think about that I hope it’s not for a bad reason. I don’t want him to be mad at me because of what happen at the lunch. He has made an okay sign. I take my phone and send him a message.

 

To: Jungkook

Hey Jungkook! Will you stay at lunch tomorrow? I’m sure that everyone will be happy to see you again.

 

I enter in my house. I probably pass all the night hoping to receive a message from him but nothing. I sleep with my phone in my hand because of that. Even in the morning, I didn’t receive a message from him. I was wondering a moment if I didn’t send it to the wrong number but I’m sure that I did. I went to school since I knew that I would be able to talk to him. When I saw him, I smile to him and go see him.

 

“Hey Jungkook. Why you didn’t answer to my message? Will you stay with us at lunch this time?” I ask him

 

He looks at me without a smile on his face. He simply shakes his head before goes in the class. I was in shock. It’s not the Jungkook that I use to see. He normaly smiles a lot to me. It’s at this moment that my girlfriend arrives.

 

“See, he is a lost case. Don’t try to help him. You just lose your time.” She says

 

I say nothing to that and simply go to my place. I try to concentrate on the class but I have the feeling that something is wrong with Jungkook. He doesn’t act like he uses to be. I wanr to talk to him at the end of the class but he goes away way to fast. I need to talk to the other to know if anything has happen. When I arrive, everyone is there except Yoongi. That’s a bit strange.

 

“Hey! Where is Yoongi?” I ask.

 

No one seems to know where he is. That’s a bit strange. Taehyung asks me why Jungkook didn’t come with me and I simply answer that I don’t even know why. Jin looks at me worried. Maybe he knows something that I don’t know.

 

“Ah, I maybe know why but… Don’t worry. I’m sure that everything will go back to normal soon.” Jin says to me.

 

I was wondering why it’s that and I was about to ask when I saw Yoongi arrive. He looks pretty furious and it’s rare with him. He is usually calmer. He looks at me.

 

“You listen to me carefully. I don’t want to see your stupid girlfriend at this table. I no more want to see her stupid face.” He says at me furiously.

 

I was simply shock. Something happen and I didn’t know what it was. Why he suddenly no more want to see her? It’s sure that she has a different opinion on Jungkook but I don’t think it will be a reason to be mean to her. I was about to talk when he ask something to Jin.
 

“Hyung, tell me now where Jungkook live. I need to go talk to him right now.”

 

Jin says where Jungkook live and Yoongi directly goes away without any explication. We all look at each other, trying to understand what happen in the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you like it. Please tell me in the comment what you think about it. I will try to write the next chapter faster but I can't promise anything ><