First lunch time at school

Behind the silence

Realy sorry for the wait >.< I didn't had motivation to write after my travel to Japan and after I when to NYC for the TRB. I hope that you will like this chapter~ I write it on three different day so I hope that's not too bad >.<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

I arrive in the class with Jimin. I directly goes seat at my place as he talks to some person. I simply look at my phone, as still can’t believe that I have two contact already. It’s probably not a lot for all the people in this class but for me it is. I never had phone number before so for me it’s a lot since I had just expect to have one excluding my family. I get a bit surprised when I feel something on my shoulder. I look up and I saw that’s Jimin.

 

“Sorry to have scared you Jungkook. Just that you should put your phone in your bag, the class will starts soon.”

 

I nod before put my phone in my bag. It’s at that moment that the teacher has come and I listen to him. The class pass really well. There were certain things that I wasn’t sure to understand well so I wrote that on a paper so I can ask to my private teacher later. A thing that I’m really not use to, it’s way that the teacher doesn’t talk directly to me. It’s a bit strange but I’m use to the fact that I’m the only one there. That’s also a thing that I have difficulty with. There is a lot of person around me and I have the impression to hear every little sound that everyone makes. I really need to find a way to be more concentrate on the teacher.

 

When it’s finally the lunchtime, I take everything in my bag and I was ready to leave. I wave to Jimin to say him goodbye and leave but it didn’t happen like that.

 

“Ah Jungkook, I was wondering if you will like to eat with my gang. They want to meet you.” Jimin says to me.

 

I was just surprised. I never thought that the friends of Jimin would like to meet me. If I have understood, they are not in the class, so they can’t see me there. It’s actually mean that he had talk about me to them. That’s unreal to me. I nod before take off my phone and send him a sms.

 

-Yes, I just have to ask to my teacher because she is the one that is responsible of me.-

 

He nods as say that he will come with me to see her. So this time, I didn’t walk alone to the gate of the school. As I though, my teacher was already there, waiting for me. I hope that I didn’t make her wait for too long. She waves at me and she seems to have realized that I wasn’t alone this time.

 

“Jungkook, it’s nice to see you with someone. It’s the friend that you have talk to me about yesterday?” She says

 

I nod shyly. Why she had to mention that I have talk about him yesterday. By chance, he doesn’t react to that. It’s my teacher that has starts to speak again.

 

“It’s nice of you to be friend with Jungkook.”

 

“The pleasure is all mine.” Jimin has answer.

 

I came closer to my teacher, so I can speak to her without anyone to hear me. I always do that when I’m in a public place and I want to speak to someone. I stress about the idea that the other can hear me.

 

“I want to know if I can stay to eat with Jimin.” I ask her

 

“Today?” she asks and I simply nod, so she continues. “That’s okay but next time tell me that you will stay before that I came here. I will give you some money so you can buy something.”

 

She gives me some money and I go back to Jimin with a smile. We walk to the cafeteria and I take something to eat. I do find the cafeteria strange. There is a lot of noise there from all the conversation. I follow Jimin and have the impression that he was doing something that he have always do. I realise that he was walking to a table with five other person. I have guess that it was that table because I have recognize Taehyung. One one those person have talk to Jimin.

 

“You are again the last one? I wonder what is your reason today.”

 

Jimin didn’t have the time to answer that Taehyung gets up and come hug me tight. I just didn’t move, simply shock about what have happen.

 

“Ah Jungkook, I’m so happy that you came eat with us today.” He turns to speak to the other. “ Look everyone, it’s Jungkook! He is soo cute right? Jimin have hide that to us.”

 

“Tae don’t scare him, he will maybe not come back because of you” says the guy that have talk earlier.

 

I just look at Jimin that was laughing. Taehyung force me to sits beside him and on the other side of me there was Jimin. I look at everyone and I didn’t know what to say. By chance Jimin is there.

 

“So Jungkook, I present you my friend. You already know Taehyung. The one that have talk is Namjoon hyung. Here we have Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung.” Jimin says.

 

I bow my head before look at them.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Jungkook. I’m happy that Jimin has proposed you to come. Don’t stress, we all already love you. Do you have to goes back at home after?” Seokjin says and I nod at his question before he continues to talk. “ I will take you home. I have a sport class and I don’t have to go there because of injure, but it’s nothing bad.”

 

As he said that, I realize that he have a bandage around his wrist. But I was mostly surprised by his proposition. He doesn’t know me at all but still propose to take me home. I simply nod. After that, I simply eat as they talk. They talk to me and I mostly simply nod. They look really nice. Also, I have end up to have all their phone number because Taehyung have told them that he has mine. Like I still can’t believe that I have six contacts when I was just expecting one.

 

“Really Jimin? Why you have took him here? You have forgot what I said?” A girl says.

 

I look around and I saw a girl from my class. She didn’t seem to be happy to see me since I guess she was talking about me. Jimin didn’t have the time to say something that Yoongi talks and he seem to be upset.

 

“And you have forgot what I have tell you about that.”

 

I look at Yoongi. He does seem to like her at all. I wonder why. I look back at Jimin and saw the girl pass his arm around his neck and whisper something. Jimin looks at me a moment before look back at her.

 

“Sorry, I can’t. I have to take care of Jungkook. I…” Jimin starts to say.

 

“Oh please, he doesn’t deserve your care just come.” She says.

 

Jimin looks at me worried and I try to simply smile and make an “ok” sign to make him understand that I’m okay. It was awkward until Seokjin speaks.

 

“Jimin, you can go, I will take care of him.”

 

Jimin looks a last time at me before get up with his thing and go away. I look at him away before get back my attention to the table.

 

“Don’t care about Su Yeong. She is just the stupid girlfriend of Jimin, but I don’t get why he loves her…” Yoongi says.

 

His girlfriend? Why when I have heard that it’s hurt me more than the world that Su Yeong have say about me. Maybe it was better when I was alone at home. Nothing was hurting me like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you have like it! Please tell me what you have think of it. I like to know what you think about it.