He doesn't care about me

Behind the silence

After more than a year... finally a new chapter of this story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

I don’t understand what is the feeling that I have. I never have this feeling before. That hurts me, more than the word that the girl has say. I guess that I should know that I wasn’t the most important in Jimin’s life. That was stupid of me to think that. It just makes two days that I’m here. The girl was with him more that I will ever be in his life. I don’t understand that feeling. My mom was right. Outside of my house, I have more chance to get hurts. Maybe I should never want to be outside. Maybe I should have simply stay in my house and study like I used to do. At the moment that I though that, an other thought come in my mind. If I have stay in my house, I will never have meet Jimin. He will never have known that I exist.

 

I got out of my mind when Taehyung asks me if I’m okay. I was back into the reality. I’m here, in a cafeteria with five persons that I don’t know. I simply shake my head even if I feel that I’m more nervous. How I was supposed to interact with them? More that they tried to make me join the conversation, the more that I feel stressed. I’m not supposed to be with them. What of they got bored of me? I have the impression that the time passes really slow and that nothing will stop that nightmare. I look at my lunch but I’m no more hungry. I haven’t touch to it since that Jimin have leave. I got surprised when I hear the school bell and that makes Taehyung laughs.

 

“You are not use to hear that right? That’s really cute.” Taehyund says

 

I didn’t know how to react to that. I just look at him like a lost child. That didn’t seem to bother that much Taehyung that still have a smile on his face. I would like to be like him.  Jin comes beside me and deposes his hand on my shoulder.

 

“Let’s go. The other will have to go in their class” Jin says.

 

That was true. I have to go back at home. It was nice of Jin to take me home even if that will not be that much for him to pass a moment with a person that doesn’t talk. I feel bad and I really wish that I could talk but more I try to put pressure on me to talk, more I stay in silence. I get up and goes put the rest on my lunch in the trash. Everyone say me goodbye and that they hope to see me soon except for Jin since that he stays with me.

 

We start to walk to my hope. I’m just there beside him and we both don’t talk. I feel bad about that. I should have probably tell him that my teacher can take me with her but I didn’t know how to tell him that. I look at my shoes because I was to shy to look at him. He was the one that break the silence between us.

 

“Jungkook, I want to tell you. Don’t force yourself to talk with us. We know that must be hard for you. We just want you to know that you are no more alone. We are there for you.”

 

I look up at him surprised by that. That doesn’t make a day that I meet the group of friends of Jimin and they already accept me. That puts away a part of stress that I have. I know that everyone in my class know for my anxiety disorder but that doesn’t mean that anyone will want to be my friend. I was lucky to sit beside Jimin. When I thought of him, I think that he have leave me for his girlfriend.  I look down again. I didn’t want to remember how it was painful to look at him walk away. I wasn’t the most important in his heart, his girlfriend was. I should know that there would be someone more important person than me. I think that Jin has seen that and he places his hand on my shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m sure that you are important for Jimin as well. He has talk about you a lot before you came. He really wants so help you.” He says.

 

I shake my head. I couldn’t believe that. He goes away easily from me when he knew that he no more need to worry for me. He doesn’t care about me at all. I was finally at home so I don’t have to bother Jin more than that. I make a sign with my hand to tell him goodbye.

 

“Goodbye, I hope that I will see you tomorrow.” Jin says to me.

 

I come inside the hope. My teacher was working on something. She probably has ear me since she looks up at me with a smile. I know that I was supposed to study now, but I didn’t want to.

 

“So, Jimin have take care of you well?” She asks me.

 

Why does she have to talk about him? I don’t want to talk about him right now.

 

“No, he lied to me. He just ran away from me when his girlfriend came… He doesn’t care about me at all…”

 

I almost scream that to my poor teacher that have do nothing for that. I feel that the tears fall on my cheeks. My teacher comes take me in her arm and slowly caresses my back.

 

“We can start a bit latter. I know that you will learn fast what we have to see this afternoon. Just tell me when you are ready.” She proposes me.

 

I slowly nod happy that she understands me. I just go on my room. I remember that I have a diary that I have never use. I open it and simply starts to write everything that was in my mind. When I finish to write, I come see my teacher and start to study. Normally, I go at my window when school is over but not this time. I didn’t feel to do that. I just continue to study.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Was there anyone that was hoping to see a new chapter to this story? I'm sorry to have make you wait if that's the case... I will really try to end it. I have a bit forget about this fanfic ;;  Please tell me what you think about it. Is it still good or I should just let this fanfic on the side? Your opinion is really important for me.