Don't believe

Behind the silence

I have a little time before my final projet to write so I write that. I have been a bit fangirl for the tittle in taking the comeback of berry good for it~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV


I didn’t answer to Jimin’s message yesterday. Why should I do that anyway? He doesn’t care about me and he prefers probably to pass more time with his girlfriend. I told my teacher that I wouldn’t stay in school during the lunchtime. She seems to be a bit worried and I can imagine why after what I have said yesterday. I don’t know how I will be able to pass half of the day beside Jimin. My mom takes me to school. I wanted to tell her that she was right, that the outside world was really mean but in a way, I don’t want to stay lock in my house. Maybe if I go in an other school it will be better or I can stay for Jimin’s friends. They really seem to worry about me, especially Jin. I walk in the direction of my class when Jimin comes to talk to me.

 

“Hey Jungkook. Why you didn’t answer to my message? Will you stay with us at lunch this time?” he asks me.

 

I simply look at him and shake my head. I won’t stay and this time I won’t change my mind. I didn’t stay longer and I continue to walk to my class. During the morning, I concentrate on the teacher. I do have question to ask to him but I can’t. I will like to be able to do like the other student and simply be able to raise my hand and ask it. For the moment, I simply note my question on a paper so I can remember it and ask it to my private teacher.

 

When the bell rang, I take my things and goes away as fast as possible. I don’t want to Jimin to make me stay longer here. Everyone was going in the direction of the cafeteria except me. That makes me remember that I’m not totally part of that school. I was close to end exit of the school when I hear someone call my name. I was surprise about that. I though that I was alone. I turn around and I saw Su Yeong, she was walking in my direction.

 

“Jungkook. I need to talk to you.” She told me.

 

I stop to move and simply nods at what she said. I didn’t know what she wanted to tell me. I know that she doesn’t like me even if I did nothing to her.

 

“ You should stay away from Jimin. It will be easier for everyone. He didn’t though that you were a desperate case. I think that it though that you could say simply words but now that he see that you say absolutely nothing. He no more sees himself be friend with you.”

 

I look at her but I’m simply lost. It can’t be possible. A part of me doesn’t want him to think that. What if it was true? Maybe I’m really a lost case and it’s to late for me to become someone normal. If he doesn’t believe in me, who will? I won’t want to believe that. He wouldn’t have asked me to come eat with him if he no more wants to be my friend.

 

“You know. He will only continue to talk to you so his friends don’t hate him. So you will help him a lot of you just go away by yourself. Everyone will be happy like that Jungkook.” She continues to say.

 

I simply nod. She was probably right. I can do nothing about that. I decide to walk away. I don’t want her to see how this affects me. I was right yesterday. Jimin doesn’t care about me. I go see my teacher and we walk back together. I told her that I have question for her but I don’t talk about Jimin. When we arrive, we start to eat and I stay in silence. I was surprise when I hear someone knock at the door. I was waiting for no one. I have the hope that it will be Jimin that would have come. My teacher answer ant I stay where I was. I didn’t see who it was but I hear the voice.

 

“Sorry, I must disturb but I really need to talk to Jungkook right now.” The person asks

 

I recognize the voice. It was Yoongi. I was a bit disappointed that it wasn’t Jimin but I was surprise that Yoongi came. My teacher makes him enter. He directly comes see me.

 

“I don’t know if you want to listen to me but I need to tell you something.” He told me.

 

I didn’t know how to react. My teacher proposes that we go in my room and that what we do. I don’t know what he wants to tell me but I guess that it was about Jimin. I sit on my bed and he stays up infront of me.

 

“I have heart what Su Yeong told you. Don’t believe her Jungkook. She just doesn’t want him to pass more time with you. Jimin is not that type of guy. He will never lie. You can trust me for that. I know that he have leave when he told you that he will take care of you but he just didn’t want to have problem with his girlfriend and he trusted us to replace him. Don’t let Su Yeong controls your life.” He explains

 

I look down. In a way, he wouldn’t have come see me if it wasn’t true. I don’t understand why Su Yeong will do that but I remember how cold Yoongi was to her. He must tell me the truth.

 

“I know what you can do. Come for me. The other will be happy to see you and in that way, she could say nothing since you don’t come for Jimin. Would it be a good solution for you?” he proposes to me.

 

I look up at him with a smile and I nod. I want to do that. He ruffles my hair and that make me laugh a little. He was really nice with me. We get out of my room and my teacher proposes him to stay to eat with us. He accepts. During the time that he was there, I only listen to them. My teacher proposes him to come more often here. She thinks that it will be easier for me to be able to talk to him if I’m in an environment that I’m confortable. He accepts and I was happy about that. He had to go back in school and me to start the lesson of the day. Maybe now, everything will goes better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you will like it. Please tell me what you think about it~

Also, I have start to think about a new fanfic... I got my inspiration from a rpg that I do. The main charactor will be Jimin. I don't know what ship to do. It can be anyone(it doesn't have to be in Bangtan), but of you have a request, it's the time to say it.