Truly Love You

No More Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One year later

Soojung knew that it’s not hard to love Jongin. But every time they were together, she just can’t help but to be jealous to those girls he knew. She knows that he is very friendly; she was always irritated to those girls who wanted to make a move on him. She could not blame those girls because her boyfriend is rich, handsome and smart. In their one year relationship, she couldn’t count how many times she got jealous. Why does he have to be so friendly with girls? Those girls might think that Jongin likes them. And instead of arguing her about being mean to those girls, he didn’t mind it, he just continued being sweet, caring and always surprising her.

 

One time, they had a misunderstanding and she was avoiding him. He went to her agency and sang a song for her. He did not care about the people staring at them and he just needed her forgiveness. They always went out of town. Jongin was the sweetest boyfriend ever. He made her feel that he changed and that she will be the girl he would love forever. That’s why she thought that it was time for them to talk about wedding. She called Jinri. Her friend was now in Korea and she and Sehun are together again. They will be getting married soon. She was happy for her best friend. They are now both happy in their relationships.

 

“Should I do it?” She asked.

 

“It’s up to you.”

 

“But I don’t think I can do it.”

 

“What do you really want?”

 

“I don’t know.” She deeply sighed. She stared at the red lingerie on her bed. They have been in a relationship for a year now and Jongin did not even attempt to make love to her. She was glad because he respects her but she was just getting impatient in their relationship. “I don’t know why I thought that Jongin and I should do it, maybe because I want him to be happy. He is a guy and he has needs.”

 

“You really love that playboy.”

 

“Jongin changed.” She said in a matter of fact.

 

“Okay, you said so.”

 

After a few minutes they ended the conversation. She went out of her unit to go to Jongin. Maybe he already came back from work. She then saw him walking on the hallway. She always welcomes him with a warm pleasing smile. But at that time, she was frowning because he’s with Juniel. They were laughing and Juniel was very touchy on her boyfriend. She was flirting with him.

 

Juniel’s unit was also on the fifth floor, but it was far from theirs. Jongin and Juniel were classmates in high school and she knew that Jongin courted her before but Juniel dumped him. She took a deep breath. She will just ignore Juniel. The important thing is that Jongin loves her. She was sure that Juniel is not a threat because her boyfriend changed. When he saw her, he went to her and kissed her on the lips. She responded to his kiss.

 

“I missed you so much, sweetheart.” Jongin said after they broke the kiss.

 

“I missed you too.” She said then hugged him.

 

“I have to go. Your sweetness is overloading.” Juniel said. Jongin just nodded. When Juniel left, she faced him.

 

“You’re together?” She asked. He gently pinched her nose.

 

“We just saw each other in the elevator. Are you jealous?” She nodded. “You look cute when you’re jealous.”

 

“I know.” She pouted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter