Good For You

No More Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Even though Jongin keeps on flirting, it doesn’t mean anything. He just likes to tease. She was getting used with it. They had been neighbours for almost a month. They only talked when he’s not busy with work or he doesn’t have a date. When they’re talking, it’s always about nonsense things. They never asked each other about their personal life, especially love life. 

 

It’s Saturday so Soojung decided to window shopping. When she went out of her unit, she saw Jongin. She knew that he just finished a meeting with a client. When he knew where she was going, he volunteered to come with her. She agreed. They went to a mall. They window shopped for almost an hour. She planned this for her to know if he’ll get bored but she never saw a sense of irritation from him. It looks like he really wants what they’re doing. Then they went into a Japanese restaurant. They were seating beside each other, and so close. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

 

“You can seat in front of me, right? We’re so close that I can’t even move my arm.” Soojung said in a sarcastic tone.

 

“Didn’t you notice? Almost all of the costumers here are in a relationship. It’s much nice for us to be like this, so that we can’t be out of place right?” He smiled.

 

“You just want to make a move, you ert! Don’t use the term ‘In a relationship’. It’s like you’re saying that they won’t last.”

 

“Okay, lovers.” Jongin then said.

 

“I don’t know why your friends like to hang out with you. You’re always irritating.”

 

“You’re the only one who’s irritated at me.”

 

Soojung didn’t say a word. She knew it’s such a waste arguing with the guy like him. Then the waiter came with their orders. Jongin ordered sushi, donburi, and sashimi. While her only order ramen. He dipped the sashimi in soy sauce and let her taste it.

 

“How does it taste?”

 

“Good.” She watched him eat. When he suddenly stared at her, she avoided his gaze and looked at the entrance. She froze on her seat. She didn’t know what to do when she saw Myungsoo. Before she tried to hide her face, he looked at her direction. Their eyes met. She was alarmed when he went to her direction. There was a girl beside him. She then felt anger again. He broke up with her because of a girl. She wanted to throw him in the outer space because he said he wants space.

 

“Myungsoo hyung! It’s been a long time.” Jongin greeted. She confusedly looked at him and then at Myungsoo simultaneously. They know each other? He just nodded at him and then he looked at Soojung and smiled.

 

“Hi, Soojung.”

 

“You know each other?” Then it was Jongin who was confused. He glanced at her then at Myungsoo.

 

“Yes. Is it okay if we join you?” He asked. Soojung really wanted to shout at him ‘go to hell!’ but then Jongin said ‘yes’, Myungsoo and the girl seated in front of them. She controlled herself and just silently cursed him.

 

“How did you know each other?” Jongin asked her.

 

“He’s my ex.” She said. She can tell that he was shocked.

 

“How did you know Soojung?” Myungsoo asked him.

 

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter