A Friend's Flirting

No More Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung slowly opened her eyes. After a few moments, she closed her eyes again. She is still sleepy and her head was aching. She suddenly felt someone was hugging her. She opened her eyes again. She stared at the ceiling. Thinking where she was. Trying to remember what happened last night before she fell asleep. She and Jongin were celebrating in a bar. They drink and danced. When she got tired, she went back at the bar counter and fell asleep. She doesn’t remember anything after that.

 

She looked at the person beside her, it was Jongin. Sleeping peacefully like a child. She smiled. He must be the one who took her home last night. But why are they beside each other and him hugging her? When she thought of what happened, she instantly sat on the bed. She was fully awaked and stared at him. Does this mean that they slept together? Her eyes widened. He was shirtless and she can see his abs.

 

“Kim Jongin!” She shouted. She didn’t know what to do. Did something happen between them? She kicked him while still shouting.

 

“Is there a fire?” He lazily asked.

 

“I’m no longer a !” Soojung panicked. She wanted to remain pure until the day of her wedding.

 

“You’re not a ? No need to tell the whole world about it.” He slowly sat on the bed, still sleepy. She then punched him. “What was that for? Trying to make me fully awake?”

 

“Did you touch me last night? I should not have trusted you.” She grabbed a pillow and hit him.

 

“I didn’t do anything to you. Look at you. You’re not even .” He said. When she didn’t stop hitting him the pillow, he hugged her. She froze. Only the pillow was between them. If the pillow wasn’t there, they could feel each other. “It’s good to hug someone in the morning.” He teased.

 

“ert!” Soojung was shouting trying to escape from his hug. The thing she doesn’t understand, her mind was shouting to escape from the hug, but why does she like what he’s doing? Still, she followed her mind.

 

“I’m not letting go until you calm down.”

 

“Get off me!”

 

“I don’t want to. Calm down first. If you don’t listen to me, I’m going to kiss you.”

 

“Really a ert!” She punched him.

 

“You really want a kiss. You’re not calming down. Your punch hurts. But it doesn’t matter. Hit me hard, baby.” Jongin said, still teasing her. Soojung stopped hitting him and tried to relax. It looks like he doesn’t want to release her. She was already breathing heavily. She liked the warmth of his skin against hers. She doesn’t know why. She checked herself. All is normal, nothing new, except her heart beating fast.

 

“When I woke up, you were already hugging me. And where am I?”

 

“You’re in my room.” He calmly said. He is still hugging her, acting innocent as if he doesn’t care even though she is about to burst in anger.

 

“I don’t know the code number of your house that’s why you’re here in my unit. I didn’t know that I was hugging you while I was asleep. I dreamt about hugging my future wife that I don’t know who. When I woke up, I’m hugging you. Does this mean that you’re my future wife?”

 

Future wife? That’s ridiculous! She knew that he’s just teasing her but she didn’t answer him.

 

“You’re a good friend to let me sleep in your unit, but you took advantage when I was asleep. And you decided to sleep beside me.”

 

“I didn’t want to sleep on the couch. It’s not my fault that I hugged you, because I was asleep, okay? We’re friends, right? I don’t take advantage of women.”

 

“Tell me what happened last night.”

 

“You fell asleep. I decided to let you sleep in my bed, but I didn’t think to take advantage on you. I was shirtless because I don’t sleep with clothes. I only wore boxers because I’m beside you. It doesn’t mean that if we sleep beside each other, something would happen between us. You’re the one who thinks a lot of things.”

 

“Let me go, please.” Soojung blushed. He doesn’t wear clothes when he sleeps? She felt uneasy. At last, he released her. She was just shocked when she saw that they slept beside each other that are why she panicked. It seems that he really didn’t touch her. She got out of the bed. She hurriedly fixed herself.

 

“Where are you going?” Jongin asked.

 

“Going home.” She is embarrassed because of being green minded and thinking that he would take advantage on her. She hoped that he will understand why she’s freaking out because she will really go crazy if the thing she cares the most would be gone.

 

How can she explain the feeling when Jongin hugged her? Could it be that she was falling for him? She shook her head to remove the thought. That can’t happen. When she was inside her unit, she went straight to the bathroom to have a shower. Cold water is the only medicine of what she’s thinking and feeling.

When Soojung opened the door, Jongin was already standing outside her unit. It was Sunday, that’s why she has no work. She was about to say something when he instantly walked straight the door, and went inside the kitchen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter