Do One Thing Before You Go

No More Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung went to a restaurant. She was from work. Her work is not very stressful but she felt that she was very tired. Her life was very boring. Her only routine was work and home. She has no other hobby but to watch romance movies. She is a hopeless romantic. She ordered a lot of food, especially her favorites. She planned to make her tummy full. She was eating peacefully when she felt someone standing beside her. When she looked up, it was her neighbor.

 

“Hi, Soojung. You’re eating alone? You should’ve called me so that I could accompany you. I’m not busy right now.” Jongin said then he automatically seated in front of her. She didn’t answer. Instead, she grabbed the tissue and wiped her lips. When she looked at him, he was staring intently at her.

 

“I wanted to be alone right now.” She said.

 

It’s been one month since they last talked. Soojung felt happy by just seeing him. How she loved being with him. Every time Jongin asks her out, she thinks not to come with him. She’s been avoiding him so that her feelings would fade, even just a little. He is right in front of her now, she just wanted to hug him tight like there’s no tomorrow. But she’ll look bitter if she does that. He already refused her, why would she still chase after him? He only wanted them to be friends.

 

“I noticed that you’ve been avoiding me.”

 

“I was just busy.” She lied.

 

“Trying to move on?” He asked, teasing her again. He looked too highly of himself. Why did she love this man? She was in pain, but still he continues hurting her. He knew that she loved him, and he’s using it as a new tease to her.

 

“Please Jongin!” She rolled her eyes, and then faced her food. “When you told me to stay as friends, I accepted it. If only you could forget everything I said, my confession. Why are you here?” She changed the topic.

 

“I have a dinner date. Good thing you’re here. I’ll be happy until my date gets here.”

 

Great. I really a toy to your life.

 

Soojung ate again. She just let him stare at her. She still loves him even though he already said to her face that he couldn’t love her. It was even more painful than what happened to her and Jaehyun. She thought that the love of her life would only be him. She was so wrong, because she fell for Jongin, hard. Then his date came. She hated him. He preferred to be with other girls than her. Is she not beautiful? Or because of what she said that she’ll remain a until the day of her wedding? Maybe he doesn’t like her because he won’t get anything from her.

 

Then should I do it with him?

 

Soojung pinched her arm. If only she could slap herself. She thought that she would give herself to Jongin so that he’ll love her. She was so pathetic in love. She then bid goodbye to him and his date. She couldn’t bear seeing him with another woman. She remembered that he refused her and he wants to be with other girls.

 

Jongin was talking with Juniel in the lobby of Kim Towers. She was getting a unit and they were classmates in high school. He was busy talking with her, when he saw Soojung walking inside the lobby. He could recognize the guy who’s with her but he doesn’t care who that guy was. What he did not like was seeing them laughing together. She kept hitting him like that guy’s joke was very funny. She was having fun with that guy.

 

“It was nice talking to you again, Juniel. I hope that you’ll enjoy your stay here.” He bid goodbye to his friend and then went to Soojung.

 

“Hey!” He said then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “Where have you been? It’s already seven. As I knew your work ends at five.” He then faced the guy who’s with Soojung. “And you are?”

 

“I’m Minhyuk. Soojung’s officemate.” The guy said then raised his hand.

 

Jongin doesn’t want to insult someone but he just felt bad when he saw Soojung with another guy, that’s why he got jealous. He knows that sooner or later, she would find the right guy for her but he doesn’t realize that it was hard to accept. He wants to be the only guy that would make her happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter