Now Or Never

No More Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung knew that Jongin was not only an architect but he’s busy studying for his company. They were neighbours but it seems like they’re far from each other because they rarely meet. That’s why she decided to visit him. She rang the doorbell and waited outside his unit. When the door opened and she saw him, she smiled widely. She stared at his shirt, the buttons were not done and his hair was messy. He looked so hot, she had to admit. He looked confused and continued to stare at her.

 

“Can I sleep here? I want someone to accompany me.” Before he could answer, she went inside. She sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. She was searching for a nice channel when a girl went out of his room. It looks like the girl just had a shower because her hair was wet. The girl froze when she saw her. If she wasn’t right, she was with this girl in the elevator once. They looked at each other for some time.

 

“Hi. I’m Soojung.” She happily greeted the girl.

 

“I’m Yeri.” The girl said and then faced Jongin asking to get rid of her.

 

As if you could get rid of me so that you can continue with what you’re doing!

 

“She’s my friend.” He suddenly said at her.

 

“I hope you don’t mind if I sleep here. I just finished watching a horror movie. I’m still scared. I feel that I’ll have a nightmare if I sleep alone in my unit. It’s okay right? We slept beside each other before.” She looked at him.

 

“You slept with Jongin before? I thought you’re just friends?” She asked.

 

“Actually, he’s very gentle.” Soojung smiled teasingly. Hani looked at both of them. It seems Jongin doesn’t know what he’ll say.

 

“We’re going to do ?” She casually asked. Soojung’s eyes widened on what she said. But still she acted innocent.

 

“Oh God! How can you be so green minded?” Soojung looked at Jongin and she saw that he’s controlling himself not to laugh. She faced Yeri. “What I meant was, we didn’t have . We just slept beside each other. Sis, you’re so dirty minded.” She can see anger in her face before she went to his room.

Jongin was lying between Soojung and Yeri. Soojung was on the right and Yeri on the left. He couldn’t believe that she would agree of sleeping with him. He glanced at Yeri when she hugged him. The girl was already asleep. She was his dad’s secretary. He dragged her to his unit because she’s seducing him hard. Why would he know that Soojung would go to his unit? His mind was a mess. Now he was distracted not to Yeri but with Soojung. She couldn’t just have put her hand on his chest. She hugged him and let him face her.

 

“Are you awake?” He asked.

 

“Yeah. I’m scared, and I want to hug someone. I hope you don’t mind.” Soojung said. She sounded hot. It’s hard to control him, especially when she’s hugging him tight.

 

“This is hard.” He whispered.

 

“I know. I can feel it.”

 

“I meant it’s hard to sleep with two beautiful women. I’m not referring down there.” He removed her arm and kept a distance from her. He couldn’t deny that he’s affected with her but still he tries to control himself because he doesn’t want to take advantage of her.

 

“I’m not referring to your eggs.” She softly laughed. He also laughed softly. “I’m cold.” She complained. Before he could answer, she pulled him close and hugged him tight.

 

“Why are you hugging me like that? Do you want to have with me?” Jongin . They have been friends for a long time now, and he knows that she already knew about his jokes if was the topic.

 

“What if I said ‘yes’?”

 

“A-are you serious?” He stiffened. He couldn’t believe on what he heard. He gulped. Nervousness and excitement is what he’s feeling.

 

“No. You know that I’ll only give this to my future husband.” She then said. He then deeply sighed. If she was serious, he doesn’t know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter