Call Me Player

No More Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re still thinking of him, Soojung?” Jinri asked her.

 

She looked at her friend for a while, and then looked back at the buildings they were passing by. They were in the taxi and just went to Suji’s painting exhibition. The three of them are always together since they were in high school. When Suji invited them, she agreed. It will help her cheer up because she’s broken hearted. One week had passed when she and Myungsoo broke up. They met at a concert of a indie band. They bumped at each other accidentally while they were jumping to the beat of the music. They both looked at each other and smiled. After that, they exchanged names and numbers.

 

Soojung smiled bitterly. She wanted to move on but she always think of him, not because she still loves him but because she is mad at him. Myungsoo was a player. She knew it right from the start. When they were still a couple, she believed on what he said that she’s the girl who can make him change. But he always opened the topic about . She always rejects him. She promised herself that she will stay a until the day of her marriage. She’s not conservative but she’s not also liberated. She can be y without flirting.

 

On the day of their first year anniversary, Myungsoo broke up with her. He said he wants space. Of course she was hurt. Good thing he didn’t say that pathetic line, “It’s not you, it’s me.” She slapped him before walking out. She’s not stupid for believing that he wants space. When they were still together his closeness with girls never fade. She just ignored it. The girls who flirt with him, she confronts them in a good way. But what did he do? He hurts her.

 

Soojung knew one thing why he broke up with her, is because he could not get what he wanted, her body. But good thing they broke up because she saw the reality, that playboys like him don’t need love. All they want is fun. Myungsoo was unlucky because she’s not an easy-to-get woman. She then started to hate playboys.

 

“I don’t think of him because I want us to be together again. I think of him because of the hatred. Don’t worry, Jinri-ah. I won’t cry for him anymore.” She was a mess the first night after she and Myungsoo broke up. She got drunk. She cried a lot. But she won’t do that again.

 

“Make that sure, Soojung. You’re fond of playboys.”

 

“It already happened. I believe all he said. Boys are liars.”

 

“I beg to disagree. Sehun is not like that.” Jinri said. Then her phone ring. Her boyfriend is the one calling, after talking Jinri faced her. “Sehun and I will meet at the bar. His friends are there too. So, you want to come?”

 

“Sure. I don’t want to be alone.”

 

Jinri gave the direction to the taxi driver. When they got into the bar, Sehun was there with two other guys. Jinri and Soojung went to them. She’s beside Jinri. Sehun introduced his two friends, Chanyeol and Jongin. Both guys were handsome, but her attention was at the place. The ambience was great. It was beautiful inside.

 

“Jinri-ah, introduce me to your friend.” The guy said.

 

Soojung looked at him. He was wearing a plain black v-neck shirt, it looked good on him. She bet that he’s same age with her. He looked like a model. He smiled at her and she smiled politely. She won’t deny that he has the looks that all girls are crazy for. That isn’t good for her because he looks like a playboy too.

 

“He’s a playboy, Jung Soojung.” Jinri warned her.

 

“Obviously he is. You don’t need to warn me.” She whispered back.

 

“I’m just making sure. Sehun told me that he has a lot of girls.”

 

“Jinri-ah, I don’t have a bad intention to your friend.” The guy said before he smiled at her.

 

They stopped talking when the food was served. It was all seafood. The food looks good and delicious. After eating, Sehun stood up and got something from the bar counter. He gave the book to Jinri. Her friend blushed when she read the cover. Then she showed it to her.

 

“Marry me, Choi Jinri.” She read it too. It turned out to be a proposal from Sehun.

 

Soojung was happy for her friend. All their attention was on Sehun. But Jinri refused to the proposal. She wasn’t shocked. She knows that it was never Jinri’s plan to get married even though her relationship was fine. She believed that all relationships le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter