Play Hard To Get

No More Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin was an only child in his family. His mom died in an accident, when he was eight years old. He remembered that his dad always shouted at his mom. All he could do back then was wondering why his family likes that.

 

One night, he was playing in the living room when his mom went downstairs with a big suitcase. She went to him telling that she loves him so much but she needs to go. His dad tried to stop her but she hurriedly went outside the house. He saw her getting inside a car. After a few hours, someone reported to his dad that the car that his mom was riding crashed. With a guy whom he heard her lover.

 

His dad loves his mom so much, that his dad went crazy. His classmates were always teasing him and saying his dad is crazy. When he was already a teenager, his dad’s condition became better. He knew that his mom never loved his dad, his parents only being together because of him. That’s why he promised himself for what’s happened to his dad won’t happen to him. He won’t let himself fall for a girl.

 

His mom left his dad because of love. His dad went crazy because of too much love for his mom. If he ever feels special for a girl, he won’t let that happened. His dad always tells him to work at their company, but he refused. Now he works as an architect. He’s enjoying his work, especially he likes to draw and design something. He has his own house but he always visits his dad.

 

“Hi, dad.” Jongin said. He saw his dad cooking in the kitchen.

 

“Did you already eat?” Mr. Kim asked. He nodded. Then he went to the living room. His phone suddenly rang.

 

“Hey, Sohee.” This was one of his ex-girlfriends. They were already over for three months.

 

“Guess where I am now?”

 

“I’m busy right now. Could you--“

 

“I’m outside your house.”

 

“I’m not there, besides there’s no more reason for us to see each other. We’re done. Take care of yourself.” He ended the call. Maybe it’s time for him to stay in a new place. Suddenly he thought of Kim Towers. His family owned it and he can get a free unit there. What unit does he want? The one beside Soojung’s.

 

Jongin smiled. He likes it when he saw her irritated. What if he continues teasing her and makes her more irritated? He felt that he’s safe with Soojung because he won’t be seduced by her, and it looks like she won’t even like him. What would be her reaction if she knew that they will always see each other? He grinned. He’ll receive a cold welcoming from her for sure.

 

Soojung was waiting for a taxi when a car stopped in front of her. She knew the owner of that car, it was Minhyuk. He also works as a travel agent. She could buy her own car anytime but she doesn’t want to. There was one time when she practiced driving, she almost bumped a puppy. What if it was a person? As expected she failed on the driving test. Minhyuk wanted her to ride with him, but she signaled him that it’s okay. But still, he got off his car.

 

“No thanks, oppa.”

 

“Are you sure?” She smiled at him. Minhyuk is handsome and nice. They are friends for a not long time.

 

“Yes. Maybe your girlfriend will get mad.”

 

“Actually, I’m single right now.” He said.

 

“Really? But you’ll get back together for sure.”

 

“I doubt it. She replaced me with a richer guy.” He said then smiled bitterly. She tapped his shoulder trying to make him feel better.

 

“I have to go.” He said.

 

“Okay, take care.”

 

Minhyuk nodded before he went inside his car. She then decided to just walk; besides Kim Towers is not far from where she’s working. While walking she thought, relationships these days don’t last longer, that’s why there are a lot of broken hearted like her. After five minutes, she was now in the lobby of the towers. She was about to press up the button of the elevator when a familiar guy went to her. The guy looked mad. Her eyes widened because she could not believe it. The man was none other than Jongin.

 

“You’re going out with him?”

 

Soojung looked at him, clueless. She doesn’t know what he’s talking about. She didn’t answer and waited for the elevator to open. It was unexpected seeing him there. Why is he here? Does he have a girl stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter