Chapter 8 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hello, this is Cloud Reveur.” Jiyoon said.

“....uh? you sound unfamiliar. who are you?” a doubtful voice from the other side.

“I’m Jiyoon, the new matron.”

“oh, they found a new matron.... I wasn’t told so you suprised me. I’m Gikwang’s manager. Nice to meet you.”

that fact alone makes Jiyoon nervous, and her back straightens naturally.

“ye-yes! nice to meet you.”

“they found a lively one this time. I’m glad to hear that.”

“um...” thinking it might be a misunderstanding, Jiyoon opens to ask a question, but the manager seems to be in hurry and continues talking over her.

“I’m sorry to be in a rush, but do you have time right now?”

“um...” Jiyoon looks at the schedule on the white board and weirdly, there is a small empty space just this time. “I’m free until this evening.”

“okay, I’m sorry but can you come by to the filming location?”

“”m-me..?” Jiyoon wonder if Gikwang is saying something unreasonable again and Jiyoon gather herself up fot the manager’s words.

“he seems to have forgotten something he needs for filming.”

“oh, okay.”

“I’m sorry to ask a matron to do this. but would it be alright? the palce is ... ...”

“um...” Jiyoon hesistates as the manager continues to speak in a hurry. her job it to take care of the people who live in the dorm but Jiyoon doesn’t know where to draw the line as a matron.

“I’m sorry but I’m in hurry! oh, he forgot the thing on the table, so I’m sure you’ll find it!”

“oh, wait a second...”

*tut tut tut*

“he just hung up...” Jiyoon can tell the manager was in a hurry from the voice. “okay, I’ll go!”

 

with the help of the adress given to her, Jiyoon arrives at an ordinary looking building. she says her name at the reception, and it seems that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter