Chapter 7 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

he speaks in a voice very different from when he was teasing Jiyoon. his air changes instantly, and Jiyoon can’t help but admire the abilities of an idols.

“Jiyoon-ssi? can you hear me...?” ask Jiyoon ex-colleague.

“my name is Lee Gikwang and I am the CEO of the ACE Group.” Gikwang speaks in a soft tone to Jiyoon’s ex-colleague.

puzzled with unknown name, Jiyoon continues to their conversation.

“oh, that’s strange. I thought this was Jeon Jiyoon phone number...”

“yes, it is.”

“umm, is Jiyoon-ssi there...?”

“Jiyoon-ssi will be working for our company, now. so there’s no need to worry. hopefully, you will find a new job soon. goodday.”

“hey, wait...” Gikwang cuts him of in midsentence. taking the phone from his ear, and ending the call.

“wait...” Jiyoon raises he voice too late and Jiyoon stares dumbfounded.

“here, you can have it back.” not paying attention to her disheartened looks, Gikwang tosses the phone towards her.

“hey...!” Jiyoon reacts as fast as she can, but the phone falls on the bed in vain. Jiyoon picksit up and check again, but the call was ended.

Jiyoon drops her shoulder in disappointment when Gikwang calls her name.

“hey, Jiyoon..”

“...”

“don’t ignore me.” Jiyoon keeps silence, “I’m mad.”

“what?!” Jiyoon disbelief, because she thinks someone who should be mad is her.

“was that your boyfriend?”

“n-no, he is my ex-colleague.”

“is that so...”

“anyway, why did you answer the phone?” Jiyoon realize that he’s trying to change the subject again and she tries to bring back the subject, but as expected, Gikwang doesn’t go with it and continues his conversation.

“that guy likes you, doesn’t he?”

“what?! you mean Taecyeon?! it’s true that I relied on him, most in the company......anyway, I have to call him back!” whether he fancies Jiyoon or not, she bets Taecyeon didn’t feel good about being cut of like that.

“cal him back?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter