Chapter 3 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unimaginable Thing

 

Gikwang slowly gets up and open the door. a guy wearing a black balaclava ran into the room.

“wh-who’s that girl?!” said that guy. he seems to be taken aback by Jiyoon presence in the room.

“she’s the girl I’m protecting.” Gikwang said.

“so, that’s the scenario, isn’t it? alright then, YOU?! come over here!” the guy quickly moves towards Jiyoon and pulls her close to him.

“what are you doing?!” Jiyoon shouted.

“she’s a loud one. is this all there is to your precious girl?”

“....” as if to show off in front of Gikwang. that guy tilts her chin towards his face. ‘his face is too close!’ Jiyoon tries hard to move her face away when Jiyoon hear Gikwang’s low voice.

“this has nothing to do with you. take your hands off.” with that Gikwang sits down on the other side of the sofa and putting his hand around her shoulder, he draws his face closer.

“what’s so good about this arrogant prick? why don’t you choose me instead?”

“you’re going to choose me no matter what—aren’t you?” Gikwang said.

“u-um...” the seductive voice coming from both sides. Jiyoon heart begins pounding and makes Jiyoon hard to breath.

“no, you’ll definitely choose me.” with that, the guy took of his balaclava.

“what....” while Jiyoon stares at his face.

he complaining to Gikwang.

“anyway, why have you brought here here? I said I’d help you with your acting because you asked but you never said anything about this!” his domineering manner made Jiyoon remember who he was.

“you...you’re from the same group as Gikwang.” Jiyoon said almost shout.

“what?! you don’t know my name? it’s Yoon Doojun.” Doojun furrowed his brow.

“I’m sorry.” probably offended, that Jiyoon couldn’t say his name, he introduces himself with a slight edge to his voice.

“Gikwang-ah, is she your girlfriend?”

“no, I’ve brought her here as the new matron.”

“oh, so you’ve found a new matron.”

“no, I’m...” Jiyoon tries to deny what he said but Gikwang covers with his large hands.

“she’s a bit shy.”

Doojun looks at Jiyoon then at Gikwang. and makes an uninterested shrug.

“well, I don’t really care either way. there’s something else I want to know.”

“what?”

“what happen to your cheek? did this girl smack you?” Doojun grins and Gikwang lift his hand from Jiyoon’s mouth and turn away.

“it has nothing to do wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter