Chapter 9 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

checking that there’s no one around, he changes his expression instantly.

“Jiyoon...”

“ye-yes?” Jiyoon found out his attitude is so different. thinking like that with Gikwang on the edge like that Jiyoon start to think that she’s maybe getting used to that side of him.

“why did you come here? what about your work?”

“your manager told me to bring something you forgot...” Jiyoon gives him the thing she brought. Gikwang tuts quietly.

“damn, why didn’t he go himself?”

“but he seemed in a hurry, and I had some free time.”

“... ... you’re too soft-hearted.” he lets out a big sigh, and ruffles Jiyoon’s head with his big hands.

“wha-what are you doing?”

“I just patted your head in appreciation.”

“I don’t feel like it .....”

“what? did you want a kiss instead?”

“........” with that he leans over, but when he sees Jiyoon turns her face away in hurry, he bursts out laughing.

“well, now that you’re here, there’s nothing we can do... you can use this chance to watch my act, but then go home quickly.”

“you know what? you’re being confusing, don’t you?”

“stop arguing. come on we’re going back.” they returned to the filming location.

 

“I’ll tell you where to look around.”

“o-okay!” Jiyoon follows behind Gikwang. “ow...!” suddenly, Gikwang stops, and Jiyoon bumps into his back. “hey, don’t stop so suddenly!”

“.......”

Jiyoon moves to the side and look up at Gikwang’s face. his expression is a little stiff as he looks ahead in silence. Jiyoon follows his gaze. ‘tha’s the actress Im Yoona‘ Jiyoon thought. Im Yoona‘s slim and beautiful just like in the TV. even Jiyoon is a girl, she become captivated by her.

“where were you Gikwang?”

“I was given a break.” while answering, he moves as if to hide Jiyoon behind his back.

“by the way, who’s that behind you....? we’ve never mer, have we?” Yoona smiles beautifully like a flower blooming and Jiyoon’s heart begins to pound.

“her name is Jeon Jiyoon. she’s a new staff. this is ... well I can tell by your face that you already know her.”

“Jeon Jiyoon. nice to meet you.” Jiyoon bows a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter