Chapter 4 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the air frozen by Gikwang’s contoversial statement begins to move by Doojun’s comment.

“see, I knew it. my intuition was right.”

“oh my God, that’s so immoral.” Dongwoo said.

“so immoral.” Hoya added.

the inexplicably excited look on Doojun’s face and the twin’s chorus of ‘adult are so dirty!’ makes Jiyoon come back to herself.

“wh-why would you say something like that?!” Jiyoon turn sharply towards Gikwang in anger. but Gikwang sweet smile makes her heart incoluntarily miss a beat.

“what? are you worried?”

“n-no..”

“it’s alright, they won’t tell people about our relationship.”

“that’s not the problem!”

“oh, so you’re worried about being a matron? are you telling me...you can’t do housework?” he gives her a doubtful look, so Jiyoon shakes her head violently.

“I can!”

“really? well then it’ll be perfect for your bridal training.” Doojun said.

“yeah, and it’ll be a big help to have a matron around, right, Dongwoo?”

“uh huh.”

“u-um...” since Jiyoon missed the chance to deny being Gikwang’s girlfriend, it seems that she is being pushed into a situation where she has no choice but to become a matron.

“see? they’ve understood haven’t they?” saying that, Gikwang pats her on the head and the others begin to tease.

“bu-but...”

“aren’t you glad they’re so nice?”

‘not at all.’ Jiyoon thought.

 

 

apparently it was time to work, so without having the opportunity to explain herself, the conversation was over.

“use this room from tomorrow.” he takes Jiyoon to a room on the first floor.

“my room?”

“what? did you want to stay in my room?” he smirks. so Jiyoon turns red.

“wh-what are you saying! why would I ...”

“so I’ve guessed right. well I wouldn’t mind.”

“I’m fine with this room.”

“you dont have to restrain yourself.”

“I’m not! but...why did you say such a thing?!” Jiyoon was carried away, but she asks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter