Chapter 2 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An Acting

“no, I’m not a pop idol right now.” he said cooly.

“what?” Jiyoon think it doesn’t make anysense. but he shook his head.

“right now I’m in the role of the bodyguard ‘Choi Siwon’.”

“okay...”

“what’s with that dumb reply? you should listen properly to what people are saying.” Gikwang look at Jiyoon furrowing.

“ye-yes, I’m sorry.” Gikwang already quite fierce with his sunglasses on, being stared at directly by his handsome face was even more overpowering.

“don’t be so stiff, it’s hard to talk.”

“um, but...” Jiyoon really nervous. all of people will feel the same. it’s difficult not being nervous, when a pop idol is in front of you.

“oh, well. yoou can stay like that but listen properly.” after that, Gikwang start talking about his role on his new drama. explaining that he was in the middle of preparing for the role.

‘he seems quite different from how he is on TV’ Jiyoon thought. The Gikwang she know, is gentle-mannered and more like a reliable older brother. but the person in front of her has quite the opposite character. ‘I bet he’s that serious about prefecting his role’. while Jiyoon admiring his passion for his job. his attention suddenly focused on Jiyoon.

“hay, are you listening?” he asked.

“huh? yeah...” being not focused makes Jiyoon stuttered.

“that’s why you’re going to help me with my acting.”

“ye—what?” Jiyoon don’t understand about what she just heard. she got surprised.

“you don’t have anywhere to go, don’t you? I’ll keep you if you want, but you’ll have to work with me.”

“you’re right, I don’t have anywhere to go—but I can’t do any acting!” Jiyoon low her head.

“I want to prepare for my role, so that even a novice could naturally act with me.” Jiyoon remain quite. her heart begins to pound again as he gaze at her intently.

“you’re very passionate about your work, aren’t you?”

“if that’s what you think. shut up and come with me. you’re going to be my pet from today, do you understand?” he said with his authority voice.

“what? that doesn’t have anything to do with role preparing.” Jiyoon hesitating.

“what did you say?” he glares at Jiyoon, so she shake her head in hurry.

‘wow, he’s freighting.’ Jiyoon thought. “no-nothing.”

“good, I’m glad you’re like obedient pet.” after saying that with an air of statication, he produces a cigarette out of nowhere and lights it with one swift motion.

‘he-he even smokes—he’s really inti his role.’ Jiyoon thought disbelief. ‘it’s an act, isn’t it?’ feeling a bit doubt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter