Chapter 5 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“regrettable, it’s time to work.”

while Jiyoon watch Gikwang walks towards door, Jiyoon let out a sigh of relief.

“hey, make sure you wake me up at 5 tomorrow.” he says as if he’d just remembered, and Jiyoon become round-eyed.

“fi-five?!”

“aren’t you glad you get to work so soon? don’t stay up late and sleep over—you know what’ll happen if you do, don’t you?” Jiyoon sees a strange gilnt in his eyes, and she nod vigorously.

“I-I won’t sleep over!”

“hahaha, I’m relying on you. I have high expectation for your work.” with that, he says that he has to prepare for his job so Jiyoon go back to her room.

“oh—I’ll have to wake up at 4 tomorrow.” Jiyoon lie down on her bed and look back on what happen today. eventhough Gikwang gave her a job, she never imagined they’d have to pretend to be lovers. ‘oh no, I remembered what happened before that.’ the feel of Gikwang’s big hand touching her when he pushed her onto the bed comes back, and Jiyoon’s face becomes red. “it’s no use thinking about it...I’m going to sleep!” being very tired, Jiyoon begins to drift of when the ringtone from her phone tells her, she has received a message. “tsk, who it is...”

Jiyoon open her phone and sees who send her message. the message was from her supervisor that she used to work for before her company went bankrupt. she read the caring message and her eyes fill with tears.

“he’s so kind...”

his concern and kindness towards his subordinares makes Jiyoon feels happy.

 

the next morning.

 

Jiyoon go to wake up Gikwnag at 5 as Jiyoon wast told.

“Gikwang-ssi, it’s time to wake up.” Jiyoon cautionsly knock on the door. but no answer. “Gikwang-ssi?” she knocks again, but the door doesn’t open. “what now! why isn’t he answering?” losing her patience, she enter the room. she approach the bed, but Gikwang’s back is turned and she can’t see his face. “Gikwang-ssi, wake up...”

“nnnn...”

as if perfectly timed, the blanket falls off and she almost scream at the body that suddenly came jumping into view.

“.....?!” she frozen on the spot, Gikwang opens his eyes as if waken by a human’s presence.

“Jiyoon?”

“go-go-good morning!” that he’s awake, there’s no need for her to be in the Gikwang’s room.

she bows her head and try to run away, but Gikwang grabs her arm. “Gikwang-ssi??” as if still half sleep, Gikwang stares at her with glazed eyes while holding on to her arm. “u-um...”

“it’s cold...”

“what?”

“come closer.....”

“waa....?!”

he pulls her onto the bed with unbelievable strengt, and before Jiyoon knows it she’s on top of the Gikwang with his arms around her.

“oh, God...le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter