Six

Fall for me, Do Kyung Soo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey!" I chirped while slapping Kai's chest playfully. My other arm was still clung onto Kyung Soo's. Kai placed his palm over the area where I hit and squirmed dramatically in pain. He then quirked an eyebrow while looking at Kyung Soo and then back to me. "Oh! He's my bestfriend!" I answered, figuring that Kai must have been confused. Kai then jutted his lips out and nodded with a face of relief. "Not gonna disturb you then~ see ya around!" The taller patted my head and was about to leave when I surprised him by whispering into his ear, "you look really hot on the field." making sure to wink before turning my back. If I haven't looked at Kyung Soo I wouldn't have noticed how his brows were already knitted together in a frown.

"What's up? Did I say something wrong?", I questioned as I punched his arm lightly. We were now headed to another row of booths with games. "When did I become your bestfriend." He stated monotonously while I dragged him towards a game booth where many soft toys were hanging from the tent. "Well, then do you wanna be my boyfriend??" I asked rhetorically and then laughed to mock at him. He rolled his eyes and removed my arm from his. I joined the queue and gestured Kyung Soo towards me. "I'm SO gonna get that teddy!!!" I squealed enthusiastically as I pinched his arm. "Ow!!" He swept my hand away from his arm like a pest and grunted in pain. I apologized by hugging him by the side, eyes fixated on the largest teddy I've ever seen. It was soon my turn and I had already lost 3 rounds of the game. It required the player to toss a ring over bowling pins and one had to throw the ring over the furthest pin to get the largest teddy. After trying twice more, I had to leave as I was jamming the queue. I was on the verge of crying and my face was scrunched up so uglily. Kyung Soo allowed me to slap him everywhere while we left the booth. It was almost dinner time and the sun was already setting. We walked over to the bleachers where not a single person was seen since the match was long over. I sank into the bench and cupped my face with both palms, sulking like a kid who lost her candy. My stomach grumbled and I sighed in discontent. "I'll go get food for you." Kyung Soo patted my head before hopping off the bench. Kyung Soo took quite awhile, so it gave me time to think on the events that happened throughout the day.

One, I really enjoyed Kyung Soo's company. Two, he really made me feel safe. Three, he's starting to treat me differently... as if he's trying to protect me..? Four... Do I like him....? My eyes were dilated as the thought crossed my mind. I shook my head furiously, trying to brush that thought off. Am I going cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter