Four

Fall for me, Do Kyung Soo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min Young..." Kai held on to my wrist. "Kai, let go." I flung my wrist to free myself from his grip but it only became tighter. "Why are you so cold to me out of a sudden... We.. We even.." Kai sounded confused and hurt, he kept shaking his head. "Kai, I have absolutely no feelings for you. Just get over it," making sure I emphasized on the 'no'. I had to be honest before this boy sank any deeper. I flung my wrist much harder this time and successfully freed myself from him. I slammed my locker shut and walked to my next class. "She's so conceited and flirtatious... Why would Kai even like her!" I sighed and hurried my steps. I actually felt a little bad towards Kai, he was different from the other guys I rejected in Daewon. He didn't curse after me and I knew he wasn't the kind to spread rumors about me afterwards, unlike the jerks.

I went to class half an hour earlier as it was a two-hour lunch break. No one was in the class, not even Kyung Soo. After closing the door behind me, I walked towards my table and settled myself down. I plastered my face onto the table and felt the coolness from the surface. Millions of thoughts ran through my mind. I really wanted to rant, to vent my anger on something, someone. But I didn't have any friends. I had no one to rely on. Everyone hated me.. I started tearing and then began weeping, my hands were covering my face as I weeped, my chest lunging up and down. I felt terribly lonely. "Hey-hey-you alright?" I felt pressure on my shoulders as someone stammered awkwardly. "My dog died!!!" I sobbed even louder but lied so that nobody could see through my strong facade. Almost immediately, the person removed his arm and I heard footsteps. Turning my head to look behind, I saw Kyung Soo returning to his seat while shaking his head vigorously. "Yah!! What kind of friend are you! Can't you see that I'm crying?!" I yelled at the male who was rolling his eyes now. I had no idea why I labelled him as a friend and why I expected him-anyone to console me.

Although shocked by my own words, I stomped my way to his seat and kicked him in the shin. "Ahh!! Sss!" He gasped in pain while rubbing his palms over the victimised area, curling into a ball on his seat. I laughed at the top of my lungs, arms crossed, feeling satisfied and smug all of a sudden. "Serves you right for losing your dog." His pupils were at the top corners of his eyes, giving a cold hard glare. I slammed my hand onto his table,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter