Five

Fall for me, Do Kyung Soo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was wearing a white spaghetti top, a baby blue skater skirt and Nike sneakers. As usual, my skirt was rolled up at the band such that it ended just below my bottoms. The roaring crowd in the school compound was overwhelming and people had to yell to be heard. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I waited at the school gate for Kyung Soo.

 

After persuading him for hours on the phone the night before, until my throat went dry, he finally gave in.

 

Five minutes later, he appeared. He had a black T-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers on. So black was his fashion. "Come on!!!!!! Let's have fun today!" I squealed as I clung my arms on to his.

 

The facilitators at the entrance kindly gave us a map which had an overview of the many booths. Without a doubt, they were wondering aloud why the school belle was with the school nerd.

 

Since it was lunch time, I figured we should fill our stomachs before heading for the games. We flew from booths to booths, our arms locked together, Kyung Soo's other arm was piling with paper bags of popcorn, candy floss, sausages and nachos.

 

He was munching on the nachos, dipping the chips generously in cheese. I realised how much this boy was enjoying this snack so I grabbed his wrist and put the chip into my mouth. After doing that for several times, his brows started knitting together in irritation. I stuffed his mouth with purple candy floss before he could speak.

 

My legs began aching since we've already been queuing and walking for more than an hour. We found a 'café' meant for couples and I dragged him into the room. As it was air-conditioned and had couches for the couples, I felt relieved that I could finally rest.

 

The seniors who were manning the counter and couples who were originally smooching stopped what they were doing as we entered. Ignoring their stares, I led Kyung Soo to an empty couch and collapsed on to the seat. Kyung Soo set the food on the table and folded his arms. He was about to turn around and leave when I clutched at his wrist, pulling him down to sit beside me. "Let's just rest, I'm so tired." I mumbled as I tilted my head, landing in comfortably on his shoulder. I realised I actually loved doing this as my head seemed to fit perfectly in the crook between his neck and shoulders.

 

He ordered bubble tea and asked for two straws but got rejected by the waitress. "Sorry, the rule is that the couples have to share at least something in the café." When the drink came, he poked the straw through the hole and brought it to my face. I made an 'O' with my mouth and on the straw as the liquid and pearls went up the straw into my mouth. "You drink some too!" I poked the straw on to his lips and he glared at me with his huge eyes. "If you're not going to drink it yourself, I'm going to feed you." Without a warning, I pulled on to his chin, bringing his face close to mine. The pearls transferred from my mouth to his and I swear he almost choked on them. Everyone in the café gasped at what I did.

 

After Kyung Soo finally recovered from the shock, we left the place to find the nearest games station. It had a moderate amount of people queuing so we decided to join in. While we were in the line, dirty hands kept finding their ways to my skirt. Those people were probably invited to the carnival by our students. Some d me by my and some lifted my skirt to reveal my hot pink underwear. I didn't bother them as it was a common occurrence back in Daewon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter