Chapter 4

Somehow different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Morning. Now I'm walking with Jongkim to school. I didn't saw grandma yesterday and this morning. I'm really worried. Where is she? I can't call or text her,  'cause we're too poor to have cell-phones.Is she okay? What happend to her? These thoughts don't leave me... I almost forgot about Jongkim, when he cut my thoughts.

"Look, there's Ara!" He pointed to the left. I looked at that direction. Yes, she were there. And she were with Baekhyun and Chanyeol."Ara, over here!" he shout to her. They all looked at us. Ara waved  to Jongkim, while Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol.....smirked to Whatever, I don't care what they think about me.

"Bye, Jongkim." I said to him and started to walk to my school. Before I turned around, I saw how Baekhyun with Chanyeol went to their car, while looking at me... And what did you think? They will walk to school? I think you forgot that they're just rich . Thay are always driving, never walking. Even if distance is small. I was walking normaly to school, and... I'm soaked again. Chanyeol splashed water on me while driving with Baekhyun. I knew that, that smile and smirk weren't good. And they just drove away laughing. Now I need to go to school all soaked .

When I stood in school's hall, laughs were hear everywhere. I came to class and sat in my seat.

"Did you heard it?"

"What?"

"That, Hana have a child"

"What?! How?!"

"Shhh... Exo-K saw her walking her son to his school...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter