Chapter 3

Somehow different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Yes, they left. But don't expect too mutch- 'Blukshht' Great, I'm soaked now...

"Well, I don't care if she worth that or not, but I just know that this is real fun!" and from the sound I can guess that Kai hight-fived Sehun. Yes, I'm still looking at that one spot. Even if this water is cold, I can't feel any coldness. Aguess I just got use to it already. And what I did? Again: ignore.

"You know, when you ignoring us, it's not that fun"-Suho.

If you think that they'll leave me alone,'cause I'm boring- you're wrong, again. They saying that every year, and still not leaving me alone. -Kringhh- Here it is. Now students started to go to class and... 'hahahahhahahahahahahaha....' But like I care anyway...

------ Class ended, I quickly stood up and went to the nurse.Like always, she gave me a new uniform. Then I changed and quickly went from school. I went to take Jongkim and his new... friend.

"Sis!" He ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Sis, meet my new friend, Ara! Ara, this is my sis!" He said happily.

"Hello!" She smiled to me.I just nod. Well I don't know how to meet people, and I don't need to. I took kids hands and started to go home with them.

"When you're leaving?" I asked her. I know my manners are bad. She haven't came to our house, and I'm already asking her when she's leaving.But I don't care. Anyway, I need to know. Well it's my responsibility now.

"My brother is gonna come at seven."

"How's he gonna know were we live?"

"I'll text him" She smiled again. That smile. Just like that smiled my 'friends'. Is she really not goin' to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter