Chapter 12

Somehow different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Now I'm siting on the floor, in Chanyeol's room. Well I have to tutor him. And he's just siting on his bed with his phone again.  And his room is a mess.again. well, if he doesn't want to study that's okay. It's his choice. I'll just do my homework.

After an hour he looked at me.I raised my eyebrow."what?"

"Aren't you goin' to tell me something?"

"like what?"

"like 'i need to tutor you, so come here and study' or something like that?" off

"no, it's your choice if you want to have better grades or not" Like I care about his grades. He then looked at his phone and did what he was doing. After half hour he put his phone down, and normaly sat on his bed. I finished my homework and looked at him. All the time he was staring at me.

"Look, about yesterday-"

"I don't want to hear it"I interrupted him. I don't want any pity.

"Can you let me finish my thought?"

"No"

"Listen, what I said about your pare-"

"I said shut up!"  this guy.... " I don't want to hear any pitty okay?"

"And what if I'm not pittying you?" he smirked.

"Then I don't want to hear it too" He glared at me and I glared back at him. He then sighed.

"Okay, lets start, we don't have much time" Well it's your fault idiot. And that's how we started our first tutor. well second... and for my surprise, he actually paid attention.

 

"I'm going now." I said and went of his room. Before I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter