Chapter 10

Somehow different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still can't believe that I agreed.It's the next day and I'm sitting in my class. I can feel glares . Well I guess, all school knows now that I have to tutor that stupid kinga. And of course they will bully me even more now. Aish.... My life ...  Today it's have to be the first day when I'll tutor him.  And I'm very nervous. No, I'm not afraid that he could do something to me. Actually, if he's gonna say or do something bad to me, I'm not goin' to ignore it, and I won't stay shut. I mean he will be alone, what could he do to me? I'm strong enough to resist this jerk.It's just... somehow weird...

Through the break I went near Chanyeol.He was siting in his seat with his friends around his desk. While I walked to them, whispers were hear in all class. When I came near his desk, I couldn't see him because of his friend , so I said 'sorry' to Sehun, who was infront me. The boy looked at me wide-eyes and then gave me some space. Now all Chanyeol's friends looked at me wide-eyes, but just that arrogant jerk looked annoyed.But who cares..?

"Your house or mine?" I asked while looking strigh to his eyes. He looked back at me confused, and boys eyes grew even bigger.

"What?" he said and started to laugh coldly." Sorry nerd, but you aren't my type"   This dirty-mind -hole...

"I'm talking about the tutor" He stoped laughing and looked back at me." So?"

"Well... I don't want to go to nerd's house. And I don't want nerd in my house . You know you are-..." He started talking but all what I heard was just blah blah blah... Is he done already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter