Chapter 11

Somehow different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Mark I went near Chanyeol's room.

*knock* *knock*

"Mr.Park, you have a guest" Mark said .

"Who?" I heard him coldly ask. Did he already forgot that I need to tutor him?

"Lee Hana. She said she has to tutor you "

" Oh that geek? "  Mark looked at me eyes-wide. "Okay, let her in."

Mark turned to face me now " You can go now.....geek(?)" Tsk... This family.... Without looking at Mark I entered Chanyeol's room. What can I say? It was a real mess. He was lying on his bed with his phone....

"Put your phone down, we need to start study" I said and sat on the floor. Since on  his desk was the biggest mess.He looked at me for a while and then back to his phone.

"I don't want to." That's all what he said.This idiot....

"But you need to" I raised my voice and he noticed that. I can see that from his dark eyes.

"Make me" he smirked. How you wish, your majesty. I came near him and took his phone and put in my back jeans pocket. At first he looked at me confused, but then he stood and went from his room. Whaaatt?!

"Yah- ! Were you think you're goin'?!"  I followed him . he went down stairs to the....kitchen (?) 

"Did I say that you can go with me?" He looked at me.

" Well, then when you'll go somewhere, just say to me where. How can I know that you aren't running from tutoring?" He looked at , he was like frozen... I guess because I just talked-back to him. Well I never do that at school. But I don't want to play around with this kid. I want to do my work and go away from him.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter