Eight

Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica’s POV

 

 

“I swear to God, Mr. Lee is killing me with those reports.” I said to Taeyeon and sat on the chair. We’re taking our lunch, late lunch actually. I really don’t want to since I want to finish reviewing all the reports but Taeyeon insisted to. I heard Taeyeon chuckled. “Well that’s what you got for leaving without any notice. Besides, Mr. Lee knows that you can do it. If you need help let me know, I’m almost done with mine so I can help you out maybe later this afternoon.” “Thanks Taengoo, you’re really the best” We got our order and enjoying our lunch when I heard our coworkers gossiping while pointing behind us. I turned around and saw Park Jiyeon looking so annoyed, behind her are the bodyguards that I saw this morning, I scoffed. “So what can you say about the heir of Park Corp? Isn’t she gorgeous?” Taeyeon said, eyeing the crazy woman. “Gorgeous? Well yes she is but her attitude is worse. She doesn’t even know how to say thank you instead she has a foul mouth and take not so physical” I scowled. “You heard what happened to her right? She is going through something right now” “Speaking of that, I didn’t know. What happened to her?” I asked. Mr. Lee was about to tell me earlier but he wasn’t able to because of the meeting. “Ohhh… so you’re concern huh?” Taeyeon teased and kicked her shin, “What the hell Jessica! What is that for?!” She groaned and I smirked. “Stop teasing me and just answer the question!” “Okay fine! You’re mad at her for being abusive but here you are abusing your bestfriend” She said dramatically and I only rolled my eyes. “She supposed to marry the daughter of Hahm Corp last year. It was set already what I heard was Eunjung Hahm had to follow his father first overseas for business but the plane that she’s in crashed and you should know what happened after that. Park Jiyeon was so devastated and shut herself out to everyone.  She’s always MIA and of course her parents are so worried every time she’s out of sight. She tried to commit suicide a lot of times but it never happened because she’s been followed except that night when you saw her on the bridge. That’s her chance to kill herself but then you stop her”

 

I have my jaw dropped right now. Just how did Taeyeon know all of these and I don’t? It’s not that I want to know everything here but I feel so left out. “Just in case you’re curious how’d I know? Sica we all know it’s just you were that focus fixing your love problem to think about other things” “But how’d you know that night was her only chance?” I ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter