Figures

Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JESSICA's POV

 

 

  I wish I could hurt you back Love, what would you do if you couldn't get me back You're the one who's gonna lose Something so special, something so real Tell me boy, how in the would you feel? If you couldn't get me back That's what I wish that I could do to you, you, hoo, hoo To you, you, hoo, hoo    

 

I've been listening to this song all day, I don't know but it reflects on my pain right now. I wish I could die now to not feel this heartache anymore. I never thought that Tiffany would slap me like this. She can just tell me that she doesn't like me face to face, straight to the point rather than making me feel that I'm a useless worthless human being that doesn't deserve her love at all.    "Unnie, please open the door. Talk to us, talk to me. You know you can tell me everything right? You lock yourself for a week now. Please, I don't want something bad happened to you" I heard Krystal from outside my room as she keeps knocking on my door. I turned my volume up high, I'm sorry baby sis but I don't want you to see miserable.   

 

Figures I gave you ride or die and you gave me games Love figures I know I'm crying 'cause you just won't change Love figures I gave it all and you gave me Love figures I wish I could do exactly what you did

 

    What's wrong with me Tiffany? I know I'm a girl and I know this is weird and people will judge my uality but what can I do? What's wrong love you so much? Why do I have to punish like this?! I tried... i tried so hard to control this fcking feelings for you but I can't handle it anymore. This is too much for me. I'm disappointed not because you reject my love, I mean I kind of expecting that already. Who am I compare to Nickhun anyways? But throwing our friendship just like that? Maybe I don't mean so much to you, it's just me imagining that you love me as much as I love you. I shouldn't listen to Mommy Hwang and Taeyeon.     

 

I'm so deep in my thoughts realizing that it's already evening. Never gone out in my room because I'm afraid that I might see her. Those eyes I loved the most, the smile that always makes my heart race. I searched for my phone and went to my photos scrolling all our pictures, her photos that I secretly taken when we're out together. I closed my eyes as I feel my tears are falling again. Goooood! Why this hurt so much?! I have to stop. I can't be like this forever. Krystal needs me, I have to be strong for her. For now, I'm going to put all my attention to my sister for her future, yes thats right.    I marked all the Tiffany's pictures that I saved since day 1 and press the delete button. I closed my eyes hesitating to press the yes button to delete it all but I remember this is the beginning of moving on. Delete Goodbye Tiffany.     

 

  The next morning I woke up early preparing to work. I called my boss last night to tell him that I'm heading back to work today, thanks to Taeyeon for taking all my behind projects and paperworks. My boss said it's about time since the CEO held a meeting today and all staffs are invited. As I'm done with my routine, I went downstairs straight to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast for today since I know I made them worried i don't know if Tiffany does but I don't care. I should stop think about what she feels anymore since she doesn't care about mine.    I only know how to cook basic breakfast like bacon, eggs and hotdogs some of them are burnt. For sure Krystal will tease again, right in time Mommy Hwang and Krystal came down. I saw my sister yawned but stop when she saw me, I giggled.    Mommy Hwang didn't say a word instead hug me instantly which I hug her back. "I'm sorry for making you worry" I said as I caressed her back.    "I thought I'm losing my big baby. We're so worried you know that?" Mommy Hwang playfully my back which I just giggled. I looked to Krystal still on froze on her spot and rolled my eyes.    "Are you just gonna stay there? I thought you miss me?" I and beckoned her to join the group hug and she cries as she run towards me. "Unnie!!! I thought you kill yourself already! I swear I wanna open your door but Mommy Hwang prevented me to do so since she said you need time! Don't do that again!" Krystal scolded as she sobs.    I kissed Krystal forehead and wiped her tears using my sleeves. "Don't cry, I'm sorry for making you worry. I just don't want you to see me miserable but I'm okay now!" I assured her and smile. Krystal raised her eyebrows obviously not buying it.    "Are you for real? Mommy Hwang told me everything I'm sorry if-"    "I'm okay Krys so no need to worry okay? Lets forget about what happened last week. I'm fine" I cut her words and still giving her my assuring smile. Kryatal was about to say something when Tiffany came down with searching something in her bag.   

 

"Goodmorning everyone! Did you guys by any chance saw my bracelet? Jessi gave that to-" s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter