Five

Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tiffany felt Jessica's lips touch hers, what her bestfriend said are still syncing in her. Like? Fell in love? And she's kissing me?! She loves me?! How come?! 
She admit feels good it is kissing Jessica, she doesn't know either why she can't break free from the kiss tho she have a chance too. Jessica opened her eyes and stared at Tiffany's eyes. She hold her hands once again and smiled. I said it! I did! Yes! 
"Hey Tiffany...." She said looking at her bestfriend who still dumbfounded. 
"Say something Tiffany" She tugged her bestfriend's hand. Tiffany finally snapped from her thoughts and looked at Jessica.
"Uh... Sorry, what were you saying again?" Tiffany asked even though she fully understands what Jessica told her.
Jessica smiled again, she's actually nervous but dang there's no more turning back here. "I said I like you, no... I mean I love you Tiffany, I love you for a long time. I'm sorry if I just told you just now, i thought i can hold back my feelings for you because I know we can't be together.... But I failed Tiffany, day by day I'm loving you more... Even though you're such a bossy, loud, spoiled, whiny and violent those are the traits that I like about you" 
"Y-you like me? Jessi, t-this is not funny" Tiffany said and retreat her hand to Jessica. 
Jessica shook her head. "No! I'm not, Tiff I'm serious here. I love you! I actually like you the very first time I met you! Tiffany you changed me in a good way. You made me realized that I shouldn't close my heart and shut people out. Tiffany I love you" she said sincerely.
Tiffany massaged her temples, this is too much for her. Yes sometimes what Jessica showing too her was more than a bestfriend but she thought thats really how Jessica is. Yes there were times when she blushed by Jessica's sweet action towards her, but this is wrong... And Nickhun.
"Jessi, this is wrong" Tiffany said and turned around back facing Jessica.
"There is nothing wrong when it comes to love Tiffany!" Jessica yelled, she's getting scared by Tiffany's reaction... She already know where this is coming and she can't lose Tiffany.
"Jessi! We're both girls! That is so wrong! And we're bestfriens! How could you take advantage on me?!" Tiffany retort back, she saw Jessica's eyes with hurt and disbelief. 
"I took advantage on you? N-no! Yes I love you but I never took advantage on you!" Jessica said in disbelief. "Tiffany I respect you! Even though I have feelings for you I hold it back! I tried my best Tiffany! Even I wanted to hug you and kiss and tell you that I love you I never said a word! Even those guys who courted you and when you were telling how handsome they are, how hunk, how you fantasized them I let you even its breaking my heart!" 
"But you just kissed me Jessi! And that is.... Its disgusting!" Tiffany said but she regretted her last word when she saw Jessica's tears. 
"D-disgusting? So I'm disgusting because I'm a girl who likes my bestfriend?" Jessica said trying to hold her tears. 
"Whats wrong loving you Tiffany? I can do what guys can do! Not because I'm a woman it doesn't mean I can be the right one for you" 
Tiffany closed her eyes, I'm sorry Jessi, but this is wrong. I need to do this. 
"I don't like you Jessi, i can't" 
"Thats why I am here to court you, I'll show you how much I love you" Jessica step forward 'yet Tiffany step back
"No Jessi, stop" Tiffany said. 
"Tiff-"
"No! Stop! I-i need to go" Tiffany said and run away, leaving Jessica heartbroken. 
"Tiffany... Why?" Jessica kneeled on the floor, she whipped her phone in her pocket and dialed the n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter