Episode 2

「 VIXX NEXT DOOR 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyejin looked around and everyone was cheering 'VIXX' name. A moment later, she realized that she was at VIXX's concert. She couldn't believe that she was finally here [VIXX's Concert]. This is the most awaited moment in her entire life. She felt so excited.

Suddenly, she glanced toward the stage when she heard a voice of someone. Unfortunately, she couldn't see the owner of the voice because there was a light blocking her sight. She determined to see that person, but she totally couldn't.  She also tried to escape the light but it still followed wherever she went. While she kept escaping the light, that guy was leaving her slowly. After Hyejin noticed about that, she immediately appealed him to not leaving her.

A couple minutes later, she heard Ken said 'Ottokaji' again and again. She tried to look for him, but the people around her suddenly dissapeared one by one. Then, everything became white. She became very confused with the situation. At the same time, Ken's voice replaying once again. She quickly closed her eyes and ears because it became noisier than before. She didn't know what was going on, so she ended by crying and screaming.

 

 

"Ottokaji, ottokaji, o-o-o-o, ottokaji, o-tto,ka-ka-kaji," Hyejin's phone rang many times.

Hyejin is still crying and hugging her teddybear, also still in a deep sleep. That is why, she can't hear the phone ringing, waking up her. By a moment, she starts to whining then turning to the left and right. She is truly a sleepyhead. If someone held a 'Sleep Contest', maybe she could win easily. She has changed the volume of the phone to the maximum level, so she can wakes up early in the morning. But, it is very hopeless.

After a few times rings, her phone stopped for a moment. Then, it starts ringing again after 5 minutes silent.

"Oppa, where are you?" her hands waved on the air, it seemed like she was searching for something.

Because of her phone, everyone in the house could hear it especially her brother, Taejin. He quickly headed to Hyejin's room to wake her and stop the alarm.

"Ya(Hey)! Wake up!" Taejin screamed angrily.

Unfortunately, it didn't work for her if he only scream like crazy. So, he decided to do something that more effective.

"Hyejin-ah, I heard that Vixx will make a new comeback soon," Taejin whispered at her left ear.

She immediately opened her eyes and get up from the bad dream.

"Mwo(What)? Jeongmal(Really)? Onje(When)?" she bombarded him with a bunch of questions. But, she is not fully awakes so Taejin knocks her head with a pillow about 3 times.

"Ouch! Ya! It hurts!" she screamed.

"You'll not wake up if I do it nicely. So, this is your gift. Take it," he knocked her without doubt.

"I said stop it! I'm awake now," she rubbed her head while frowning.

"Okay," he lied because he knocked her once again for the last time, then he ran away before she totally get mad.

"Ya! I'll kill you if I got you!" she sighed angrily.

"I don't care!" he shouted from distance.

Hyejin is murmuring by herself and rubbing her head because of the pain she got from Taejin.

***

She came out from the bathroom after taking shower. She approached her bed while drying her hair with a towel. Not less than a few seconds, her phone rang. But, it's not rang for alarm, it's a call from her bestfriend, Miso. Actually, she feels lazy to answer the call, but she also feels curious, what Miso wanted to say early in the morning. She quickly took her phone and answered it.

"Annye--

"Hyejin-ah! You know what? You know what?" Hyejin couldn't finish her word since Miso cut her off.

Hyejin put her phone far away from her ears because Miso's voice was too loud.

"Ya! Can you slow down your voice? My ears would explode because of your cute(annoying) voice," she annoyed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just feel super excited right now to tell you this," her voice really sounded excited.

"What is it?" she seemed not interested.

"EXO NEXT DOOR is out now," she giggled.

"EXO, what?" she didn't get it.

"E-XO-NEXT-DOOR," she said one by one.

"What is that?" it was first time she heard that title.

"Wait, wait. You didn't know about it?" Miso lifted her eyebrows.

Hyejin nodded. She had no idea what Miso talked about just now. In her mind, she only knows about VIXX, VIXX and VIXX. No other groups in her heart. VIXX completely stole her heart and still don't give it back.

When she was a high school student, she had a boyfriend. But, their relationship didn't last long. They broke up after 1 year together. There's a reason why they broke up. Her ex-boyfriend was cheating on her. He did that because he realized that Hyejin is kind of boring girl. She was very shy, she even rarely talked to him. When he made a joke, she didn't give any reaction except applause. He decided to look for another girl who is more beautiful and charming. At the beginning, Hyejin didn't know about the fraud, because she really trusted and loved her boyfriend. Until one day, she saw him with another girl were kissing on the school's rooftop. She felt so stupid for trusted him and planned to break up on the next day. She asked for the broke up in front all of the students in her class. It showed that they're officially separated.

Until now, she thinks that her decision was right and wise. If she keep that relationship, she must being fooled again. She was glad that after that incident, her family moved to Seoul. She hasn't met with him for a long time, she also didn't want to meet with him anymore; forever.

"Aigoo. I'll tell you about that tonight, okay?" Miso needs to go to work now, she only has a free time at night. Moreover, she usually slept at Hyejin's house, because both of them often spent time together by watching Korean dramas until morning. That is one of the reason, why Hyejin always wake up lately.

"Okay, then. Annyeong(Bye)," she immediately ended the call.

She threw her phone to the side, then she thinks about 'EXO NEXT DOOR'. She curious, whether it a drama or a variety show.

"EXO NEXT DOOR? What is that?" she thought about it and forgot to go downstairs for a breakfast.

A minute later, Taejin suddenly opened her bedroom's door. "Ya! You don't want to have breakfast?" Hyejin surprised, because she was in her own world just now.

"Taejin-ah~ Can you please knock the door before you came in?" she supposed to call him as 'Oppa' since Taejin is older than her.

He widen his eyes after hearing her sister called his name. "Taejin-ah? Are you crazy? Do you know who are you talking to right now?" he crossed his arms.

"Yes. With a crazy guy," she sticked out her tongue.

"Hyejin-ah, I'm your brother," he wanted to strangle her sister so badly.

"Is it a big deal? I know that you came out 5 minutes earlier than me but you're still my twin," she really couldn't get it. They were always bickering about the same thing every morning. It'll never end, until forever.

"I really want to kill you ri--

Luckily, their mom, Yoonjee, came at the right time to put out the fire that almost spreaded wider very soon.

"Another same thing?" Yoonjee stared at both of her kids.

They bowed their heads and nodded. Yoonjee is totally lost of word, because it always happened everyday. She sighed deeply, then leaving the twins and went downstairs. They starts to blaming each other and have a silent fight(using gestures).

 

 

"Ahh. I'm so boring," sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter