Episode 4

「 VIXX NEXT DOOR 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taejin and Yoonjee had a breakfast in the dining room. The environment became really silent.

"Taejin-ah," Yoonjee stared toward Taejin.

"Ne," he chewed the food.

"Where is your sister? Why she didn't take a breakfast?" she asked, worried.

"She maybe still in her deep sleep right now," he seemed doesn't care about Hyejin.

"Really?" Yoonjee peeked toward the stairs to see if there Hyejin's shadows shown up. Then, she sighed and continues eating breakfast.

***

Hyejin was hiding under the blanket and scared to come out. There's plenty things come in her mind. She still recalled what happened yesterday.

"What to do? Should I go out now?" she lifted her eyebrows. "No, no, no! I have to hide in a few days," she nodded.

A few minutes later, her phone rang. It's a call from Miso. She hesitated to answer it since Miso might find out something strange about her.

"If I didn't pick up the phone, she obviously would think that I'm weird. I have to answer it," she directly clicked the 'accept' button.

"Hello~"

"Hyejin-ah, I'm going to your house now," she was waiting for a taxi.

"N-now?" she widen her eyes.

"Ne. Waeyo?" Miso drowned her eyebrows.

"Hmm.. Actually, I'm not feeling well today," she pretended to sneeze. "I think you should come at another day," she giggled awkwardly.

"What? Then, I should visit you now," she worried.

"No, no. It's okay. I just need to rest, that's all. You don't have to come," she extremely worried if Miso is really going to her house. She might know that VIXX is living next door.

"Are you sure?"

"Ne. I don't want to trouble you," she hope that Miso will not going to her house.

"If you have said that, okay then. But! Make sure that you got a plenty rest," she smiled.

"Okay. I got that," Hyejin smiled as relief.

"Annyeong," she ended the call.

"Annyeong~" she sighed deeply. "Glad that she didn't notice that I was lying. Mianhe, Miso-ya~" she pouted.

After that, she got a LINE message from her brother.

-Taejin Jjang-
Check out the kittens and give them food! - 08:12

"Mwo? We are in a same house," she did an annoyed face.

I'll do it later ~ - 08:15

-Taejin Jjang-

Do it now! - 08:16

 - 08:16

"Omo!" she widen her eyes. "Haish, this kid," Hyejin tsked. She quickly went downstairs.

She saw that Taejin is watching the television peacefully. He pretended to act like nothing happened. Hyejin immediately headed to Taejin and show the message.

"What is this?" she did an angry face.

"It's a message," he answered without glanced toward the phone.

"You're really freaking me out," she murmured but being ignored by Taejin. "Okay! I do it now!" she threw the pillow toward Taejin.

He took the pillow and hugged it. "Crazy~" he scoffed.

***

"Wait!" she stopped before going out," she peeked the next door to make sure that there's nobody outside. Then, she looked into the mirror and fixing her hair. She encouraged herself to step outside.

"Nobody?" her eyes wandered to the left and right. "Maybe they're not at home," she went to the kitten's house.

"Aegi-deul~ Eomma is here," she grinned cheerfully.

Meanwhile, Ken and Hyuk was hiding behind the bushes. Ken wanted to apologize to Hyejin about yesterday. But, it seemed a same thing would happened today. He slowly standing up.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" he grinned.

"Is it Ken again? Omo! Relax, relax. Don't be shy," she took a deept breath.

She looked up and saw Ken is grinning. "An-anyeonghaseyo~" she smiled awkwardly. She stood up with her legs trembling.

"I want to apologize about yesterday. I'm sorry for surprised you. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry," he giggled.

Hyejin cleared . "It's okay. I don't mind about that," she giggled awkwardly.

Ken giggled. "By the way, what is your name?" he curious.

"Ne? Hmm.. Ahn Hye-jin imnida~" she smiled shyly. Her ears started to move. She quickly hide her ears with her hair.

Later, Hyuk suddenly came out from hiding. "Hello~" he waved hands while smiling cheerfully. Hyejin waved hands to him.

"Ahn Hyejin?" Hyuk questioned.

"Just call me Hyejin," she grinned awkwardly.

Hyuk nodded.

"Before I forgot, N-hyung invited you to have dinner together tonight as an apology. Can you?" Ken bit his lips, scared that Hyejin might rejected.

"What? Dinner? With Vixx? Am I dreaming, right now?" she was speechless by a moment.

"Would you?" Ken hope that she would agree.

"Just count that as she agree," Hyuk interrupted.

"Okay, 8:00pm. Don't forget about it. See you tonight," they quickly went into the house, leaving Hyejin who is standing like a statue. She blinked her eyes two times.

 

 

That evening, she wanders in her room. She still thought that she was dreaming. She bit her nails because she felt nervous. Then, she saw that it's already 7:04pm.

"What should I wear? What should I wear~?" she messed up her hair. "Be cool, relax, relax. It just a dinner.. with.." she whined when realized she has a dinner with idols. "I have to find a nice clothes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter