Episode 6

「 VIXX NEXT DOOR 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyejin was lying on her bed while thinking something the next morning. She thought that she really should apologize sincerely so Hongbin would definitely forgived her. So, she planned to do something that people wouldn't reject.

A light bulb finally appeared on her head. Then, she quickly went the kitchen to bake a cake special for Hongbin. Actually, she took an hour to come out an idea. She took all of ingredients of cake and put them on the counter. She grinned excitedly, as she was imagining what will happened.

Hongbin was approaching the door then opened it. Hyejin was standing in front of the door while holding a cake.

"Hongbin-ssi, I'm sorry about yesterday. Would you forgive me?" she blinking her eyes prettily.

Hongbin smiled widely."It's okay, I'm already forgived you,"

"Really? Thank you so much," she hugged Hongbin as he lifted her up and spinning around.

"Okay! Let's do it!" she suddenly spirited and started baking.

***

"I'm home~" Taejin just cameback from his football training. He put his bag on the sofa and sit on it tiredly.

A few seconds later, he smelt something yummy. He got up slowly and just followed the smell come from. When he realized, he's already in the kitchen. He saw his sister was baking a cake. He scratched his head as he wondered because she rarely went to the kitchen. And today, she was baking a cake. He might be dreaming. Too much questions in his mind right now.

"Oh! Taejin-ah~ You're already home. Are you tired? Have a seat now," she suddenly became nice to Taejin.

"Ne~ I'm so tired," he just stared at Hyejin who is focused baking. Hyejin was humming a song while decorating the cake.

"Ne? What's wrong? Is something weird with my face?" she drowned her brows, waiting for answer.

"No! Absulotely no. But.. Can I ask you something?" he lifted his brows.

"Yes, sure. Go ahead," she was focus decorating the cake.

"Are you had a fever today?" he hesitated to ask, bit his lips.

"No, why?"

"Nothing, just nothing," he laughed awkwardly. Hyejin nodded. "I think I need to take a bath, then go to sleep," he was heading to his room.

"Okay then, have a good day," she gave a smile to Taejin.

"Yes, you too," he forced a smile.

He quickly went to his room. He then closed the door and leaned back to it. He was breathing rapidly and took a deep breath. He touched his head because he felt dizzy.

"What's wrong with her? Why she's so kind to me today?" he tilted his head to the side, shook his head. "Well, nevermind," he went into the bathroom.

***

After 2 hours struggling with the cake, finally she done baked. It's time to give the cake to Hongbin. She's so excited to give it to him, can't imagine what would he reacted. Without wasting more time, she quickly get ready before go to Vixx's house.

 

 

"You gonna lose, hyung!" Ken laughed excitedly.

"No way! I'm gonna win, you'll see soon," N was trying to defeat Ken.

Both of them were playing racing video game. If one of them lose, he'll be paying for dinner tonight. It seems they're really focused playing the game because they don't want to lose. But, everytime they played, Ken would definitely win since he is the king of games.

Leo who was reading a book on the couch, shook his head because two of them are very noisy. N said 'NO' while Ken said 'YES'. So, he put his ears with ear plugs to protect his ears from hearing their loud noises or he would become deaf.

"Aipp hyung! Can you slow down your volume? It's too loud," Hyuk popped up from the kitchen while holding a spoon. They're not listening to the maknae.

It's the end of the game, Ken was leading N.

"Yay! I win!" Ken was jumping and shouting like he just won a real competition.

"Oh no~" N sighed sadly.

"I told you what! You gonna lose and you gonna pay for dinner tonight~" he danced his ahjumma dance.

"I did it purposely. I really want to pay for dinner," he crossed his arms, didn't want to admit that he's really lose.

"Ya, hyung~ You're so kind," Ken place his arm around N's shoulders. Ravi just went downstairs.

"You're guys are done with this?" Ravi didn't hesitate to turn off the video game.

"Ravi-ah~ We still want to play it," Ken whined to him.

"N-hyung is lose so it's over~ By the way, Hongbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter