Episode 5

「 VIXX NEXT DOOR 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, all of Vixx members except Hongbin were going out to the market to buy some groceries. He felt a bit tired that day so he wanted to rest. He went to the living room to watch a television. He the television then sitting on the couch. The atmosphere was rather quiet because the house is quite big and unfortunately, only he was at home. After he felt too bored, he then turned off the television and just lying on the couch. He sighed deeply.

"What I'm going to do today?" he pouted as he drowned his brows. "Should I exercise or sleep?" he added.

Then he decided to sleep since nobody was at home. He closed his eyes slowly and instantly fell to sleep.

Meanwhile, at Hyejin's house, she the radio with a high volume. Bts's Dope song being played on the radio. Her energy gained because of that song. She danced to that song excitedly and sang loudly that would make people had bleeding in their ears.

"Jjeoreo! Ya! Ya! Ya! Jjeoreo!" she screamed with all her might without thinking other people in the house or neighbours.

Her mom and brother were closed their ears with palms to avoid the music and Hyejin's voice. They couldn't stand anymore.

"Aigoo! Taejin-ah! Told your sister to turn off the music, quickly!" she shouted out loud to let Taejin heard.

"Jjeoreo! BTS! Jjeoreo!"

Taejin make an 'OK' sign to her mom then went upstairs. He was ready to scold her sister but he was rejected early by Hyejin when she opened the door then threw some pillows right to his face. He feel on the floor and whining as he felt pain. Hyejin was sticking out her tongue to Taejin.

"Jjeoreo!" she then shut the door.

***

Because of that loud, Hongbin was awoken from his beauty sleep on a lovely day. He messed up his hair and stood up from that couch. He turned back his head and glared towards Hyejin's house.

"This kid is really~" he growled as he angry. He went out from the house and shouted towards Hyejin's room window.

"Ya! Can you please turn off the radio?!" he shouted loudly.

"I don't wanna say yes, I don't wanna say yes!"

"What? Ugh! I couldn't stand of this, I need to sleep," he was freaking out.

Then, he decided to go to her house. He pressed the bell button repeatedly, angrily. A few seconds, Taejin opened the door and shocked by the presence of Hongbin. He rubbed his eyes as he thought that he was dreaming because he saw Hongbin right in front of him.

"A-a-are you--

"Can I come in?" Hongbin asked politely.

"Y--

He even not done with his word, Hongbin directly entered the house. Taejin was stiff in front of the door, still not believe what he just saw before. Hongbin in hurry looking for Hyejin's room then bumped into her mom.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" he bowed his head.

"Ne, annyeonghase--

"I'm sorry but may I know where is your daughter's room?" he forced a smile to Hyejin's mom. She pointed upstairs with wondering face.

"Jjeoreo!"

He gazed upstairs with burning eyes. "Ne! Thank you, eomeonim," he bowed then went upstairs.

"Ye, ye~" her eyes was blinking, wondered.

He stood in front of Hyejin's door, knocking on the door angrily.

"Ya! Open the door!" still no answer. "Open the door, please!" he shouted then he got a 'present' right to his face.

Taejin coincidentally saw that incident, was gaping. He couldn't believe what just happened right now. Hongbin was finally lying on the floor, not moving at all.

"I told you what, don't ever interrupt me when I'm listening to music," she satisfied when thought that was Taejin lying on the floor. She grabbed her waist wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter