Episode 7

「 VIXX NEXT DOOR 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hongbin slowly went downstairs as he is looking for someone. His eyes focused on Ken who is heading to the kitchen. Then, he decided to follow Ken. He went to the fridge to take some drink, acting like he didn't purposely follow Ken since early. Hongbin gulped a glass of drink while he is staring at Ken. Ken is eating his sandwiches deliciously without noticing Hongbin is staring at him.

Meanwhile later, Hongbin clearing his throat to make Ken noticed him. But, Ken ignored it. Once again, Hongbin cleared his throat several times then spoke up.

"Hmm, hyung!"

"Ne?" Ken quickly glanced to Hongbin, as he make wondered face. Then, Hongbin quietly approaching Ken and sat right next him.

"I saw you are so friendly with our neighbour.." Hongbin asked with an expressionless face.

"Our neighbour?" Ken drowned his brows while pouting, thinking. "Ah! You mean Hyejin-ah?" Hongbin nodded meaning 'Yes'. Ken suddenly giggled that make Hongbin confused.

"Why hyung?" Hongbin blinking his eyes several times, questioning.

Ken stopped from giggling. "No.. Just.. Are you jealous?" Hongbin widen his eyes.

"Me? N-No! Why would I jealous.." he laughed awkwardly. "I'm just asking," Hongbin then make a straight face to hide his jealousy.

"Ouh~" Ken nodded. "I don't know.. I think Hyejin is so cute yet pretty," Ken showed a smile while bowing down his head. Hyejin is absolutely in his mind right now as he smiling by himself like a crazy person. Hongbin silence a while as he felt quite upset.

"Hmm.. Do you like her?" Hongbin really wanted to know. Ken looked up while grinning like a happy child. He then nodding meaning he likes Hyejin. "Ah~ Why don't you confess to her?" he might told Ken to do that but he didn't mean it.

Hongbin hope that Ken would never confessed to Hyejin. He is now completely confused with himself. He didn't like Hyejin but at the same time he didn't hate her either. Whenever he looks at Hyejin, he felt something strange feeling that he is never experienced. His heart would beating fast, feeling light or other words, feeling like butterlies are flying in his stomach. Somehow that kind of feeling. He didn't know when this feeling came because it suddenly happened. Maybe, because he really hates her before then hate changed to love.

"Hongbin.. Hongbin-ah!" Hongbin realized from his world after Ken called him a few times and waving his hands in front of Hongbin's face.

"Ne hyung?

"What were you thinking?" Ken shook his head then continued eating the sandwiches. The environment silence a while. Hongbin rested his chin on his hand while thinking deeply.

"Hyung!" Hongbin patted Ken's back. Ken directly choke as Hongbin quickly gave the drink to him. Ken drank the water calmly. He then coughed while Hongbin is rubbing his back.

Ken took a deep breath. "Ya~ Do you want to kill me?" he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry, hyung," Hongbin smiled bitterly, scratching his head. "Eii, hyung! Why not I'm helping you to get Hyejin-ssi?" Ken stared at Hongbin then glanced to other side then staring at Hongbin back. Hongbin raised his brows while grinning.

"Really? You want to help me?" Hongbin nodded, smiling. Ken tilted his head as he doesn't sure. "But.. I think you don't have to because, I want to get her by my own effort," he spirited. "But, thank you," Ken patted Hongbin's shoulder, gave a smile.

"Ah.. Okay then, I think it's the best," Hongbin looked at other way, sighed as he plan didn't work out.

---

Hyejin is watching Vixx's variety show on the TV alone then her cellphone rang. Her eyes are focusing on the TV while her hand is searching her cellphone. She took a remote rather than her cellphone. She put the remote beside her ear and say hello but she heard no response as she realized that she took a wrong thing.

"Aigoo,"

She took her real cellphone and answered it.

"Hyejin-ah! Guess what?" Miso is on the call.

"What?" Hyejin annoyed with Miso tiny voice.

"I'm on my way to your house now~" she said with a melodious sound.

Hyejin directly stood up as she shocked, didn't expect that Miso would come to her house that day. She is walking back and forth and gave many excuses to Miso but she was already in front of Hyejin's house when the home bell rang. Hyejin glanced to the door, bit her lips and sighed deeply. She quickly opened the door and brought Miso into her house before she saw VIXX.

"Wah, you are watching their(VIXX) variety show," Miso wanted to sat on the couch when Hyejin pulled Miso up to her room.

"Ya, I want to watch it," Hyejin brought Miso in her room and make her sit on the bed. Hyejin quickly closed the curtains since she can see VIXX from her room.

Miso drowned her brows. "Why you closed the curtains? It so dark in here," Hyejin rapidly switched on the light before Miso opened the curtains. She then sat next to Miso as she smiled awkwardly.

"Why did you came here?" Hyejin laughed bitterly.

"What? It's been a while I didn't come to your house. So, I miss you," Miso pinched Hyejin's both cheeks, giggled.

"Ah, I see," Hyejin forced a laugh.

It become so awkward for both of them since Hyejin seems uneasy. She worried if Miso would know her new neighbour is VIXX. It's totally would become a disaster, maybe. She doesn't purposely to hide it from Miso but she is too obsessed with VIXX so, if she meet with the boys, she would scream out loud using her dolphin sound until she lose her voice. Hyejin really didn't know what to do if that happened. She is scratching her head as she started a topic to chat.

"Do you watch BTS's new music video, Fire? It so dope you know!!" she started to fangirl, clapping her hands and grinning excitedly.

"I though you like VIXX, they're also make a comeback last month," Miso blinking her eyes repeatedly as she smell something fishy.

"What.. What are you saying? I'm also like BTS," she quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter