Episode 3

「 VIXX NEXT DOOR 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyejin took her slang bag and cell phone. Then, she leave her room in rush. Taejin noticed her in hurry, went down from the stairs.

"Hyejin-ah, where do you want to go?" Taejin asked while holding a notebook.

She quickly put on her shoes. "I'm going to the town for a while," she looked at her watch.

"For what?" he wondered.

"Aigoo~ You're not remember? Today is their last day," she stamped her foot.

"Ah~ Okay then. Are you sure you want to go al--," Taejin couldn't finish his word because Hyejin was already out. "Haish, this kid," he annoyed.

***

"I'm so excited to take them home," she giggled by herself.

After 15 minutes walking from her house, she finally arrived at the veterinary clinic to take her kittens, Snow and King. She has to wait for 5 minutes before she took her kittens home. She missed her kittens so much since she left them for 1 month at the clinic. She immediately stood up when saw the doctor brought her kittens in a pet cargo. She even grinned cheerfully.

"Hyejin-ah, you can take your kittens home now," the doctor handed the pet cargo to her.

Hyejin took it with happy face. "Thank you for took care of them," she smiled. "Aegi-deul~ I miss you guys so much," she said to her kittens.

"Please, make sure that they don't get sick again, okay?" he smiled.

"Ne! I got it. Thank you once again," she bowed.

"Your welcome," he gave warm smile.

"Aegi-deul, say goodbye to doctor," she lifted up the pet's cargo then giggled. "Ne, thank you very much. I'm going now," she leave the clinic happily.

While she was walking home, VIXX's MPV past next to her but she didn't see it because she was too happy.

***

"I'm home!" she entered the house excitedly.

"Uh! They're here too," Taejin grinned.

"Ne! They looked so happy when saw me," she put the pet's cargo on the table then opened it to let them out.

Taejin took Snow and hugged her. "Snow-ah~ I miss you sooo much," he kissed her forehead.

"Ya, don't kiss her. Your mouth is stink," she pretended to close her nose.

"No, your mouth is stink," he laughed.

Hyejin sticked out her tongue to Taejin.

"Ah! I just remembered. Our neighbours are finally moving next door," he Snow.

"Really? When?" she stared at Taejin with wondered face.

"Just now~ Wait. I thought you didn't want to know about them. What's wrong, huh?" he teased Hyejin.

"I'm not! I'm just.. Asking," she seemed uneasy.

Taejin tsked. "You want to know who are they?" he stared sharply toward Hyejin.

Hyejin drowned her eyebrows. "Who?" she curious.

Taejin gave a sign to come closer to him. So, Hyejin did that. He silent a moment.

"I don't know! I didn't meet with them yet," he laughed.

Hyejin threw a pillow right on his head. "Haish, babo~" she scoffed.

Then, she decided to go to her room to rest.

"Where do you want to go?" he turned back to look at Hyejin.

"It's none of your business," she went to upstairs with lifeless.

A moment later, he realized that the kittens are still with him. "Ya! How about Snow and King?!"

"Put them in their house! Don't forget to put their food and water too!" she shut the door.

"Haish! This kid!" he murmured. "Why I got a lazy twin sister like her? What was my fault?" he sighed deeply.

***

Because of his lazy twin sister, he had to do all the works today. He put the kittens in their house, put the food and water and filled the cat's litter in the litter box. He rest on the bench for awhile. Although it's an easy work, but it still tired.

Then, he breathed in the fresh air. A few minutes later, he heard some voices. He decided to turn back to see who. Actually, it's his new neighbours. They bring in their luggage bags into their house. Since it's evening, they wear masks to hide their faces from showing.

"Who are they? Why are they wearing masks?" he was suspicious.

He kept stalking them, to know who are they actually. Without his knew, Hyuk noticed Taejin was stalking them.

"Hyung! Hyung! That guy is stalking us. What should we do now?" he worried.

The members glanced to Taejin. "It's okay, he looks harmless to us," N was right.

"But, hyung. What if he is a sasaeng fan?" Hyuk started to scared.

"Aigoo, the CEO has told us that this place is safe. Don't think negatively. Quickly, lift this bag," he gave a bag to Hyuk. He entered the house while pouting and still worried.

After VIXX took their bags in, they immediately went into their house. That time, Taejin started to think nonsense things about VIXX. He thought that they're gangsters. They moved here to rob, kill and sort of things.

"No way, I must tell Hyejin about this," he quickly ran to Hyejin's room.

Meanwhile, Ravi and Hyuk were also peeking on him. "He is gone?" Ravi asked Hyuk.

"Ne! He already entered his house," then he sat on the couch.

"Are you guys done?" N just came from the kitchen and brought some drinks.

"He is truly looks like a sasaeng," Hyuk was suspicious again.

"I've never hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter