Episode 1

「 VIXX NEXT DOOR 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week before...

Show Champion

Today was the Goodbye stage of Vixx for Love Equation song. They ended up the performance by saying 'Good Bye and Thank You'. Their fans were cheering loudly and waving happily to them. Although they felt sad, they still had fun with their idols. It was the best comeback of Vixx because they looked happier and did many interactions with fans. While they were waving their hands to their fans, they slowly left the stage. Ken was the last member who left. He waved cheerfully and did a 'Heart Pose' to the fans, then he left the stage and went to Vixx's dressing room with the others.

They entered the room while clapping their hands and said 'Good Job' to each others. Leo, N, Hongbin and Ravi approached the couch while Ken and Hyuk grabbed the snacks on the side table. Before going back to their dorm, they rested for a bit. N was close to taking a nap but he decided against it.

"Guys~ I have something to ask," N spoke out.

The members were staring at him. "What is it?" Ravi wondered.

"Yes, what is it?" Ken repeated.

"Have you ever thought to move to a new house?" N grinned while lifting his eyebrows.

They looked a little clueless. It can be seen from their blank faces.

"What do you mean?" Hongbin made a suspicious look.

"Ya~ You guys still didn't get it?" N drowned his eyebrows.

They were shaking their heads which meant, they didn't understand what was N trying to say.

"Aigoo~" N scratched his head. "Like this, we.. you and me.. buy a new house and live there~ Got it?" he explained again while making the gestures.

"Aah~ Like that? Got it now," Hyuk snapped his fingers.

"Buy a new house? Where?" Ravi was surprised by N's suggestion.

"Ne! Where? Hmm, anywhere," N answered casually.

"What? But, will the CEO let us do that?" Ravi seems not agreed with him.

"Ravi-ya~ I'm not silly. Of course, we must ask for his permission first," N did a stank face.

Ravi was nodding. But, he still thought that it wasn't a good idea. Since they were really popular now, they needed full safety. It might be dangerous for them to live far away from the company, that's why Ravi wasn't agreeing [to the idea].

Meanwhile, Leo, who sat beside N, remained silent and was only listening carefully. After that, N suddenly changed his gaze to Leo. He moved closer to Leo and wrapped his arms around Leo's shoulders.

"Leo-ya~ What do you think?" N smiled cheerfully.

"Okay," Leo nodded many times.

"Okay? Just, okay?" N seems shocked.

Leo was nodding again. If he said he didn't agree, N would not let him go. But, he was wrong. N still didn't let him go. He decided to escape, so he was shaking his body to the left and right.

"Oh! Leo-ya~ Are you doing aegyo? Wah~ So cute," N hugged him tightly.

Leo bowed his head and sighed deeply. Hyuk and Ken were laughing as they watched their hyungs. While Hongbin, he just ignored them and checked his phone. At the same time, N found his next victim; he stared at Hongbin and suddenly hugged him tightly. Hongbin didn't realize it, didn't had a chance to run.

"Hyung~ What do you want?" Hongbin felt annoyed.

"Do you agree with me?"

"Agree? About what?" Hongbin was struggling.

"About moving to a new house," N was hoping that Hongbin would agree with him.

"Ne, ne~" Hongbin suddenly answered.

N let him go because he agreed. What N couldn't know, however, that Hongbin was lying.

"I will agree if hyung doesn't come along" Hongbin laughed.

N immediately went to Hongbin's spot and started beating him. Hongbin screamed in pain and apologized. Ravi, Ken and Hyuk just laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter