Confession

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day~

Yoona and Seohyun were walking to their next classroom for their next class.

Yoona asked Seohyun,” Seohyun, are you free today afternoon ?? I have something very important to tell you . ”

“ I’m free . What is so important ?? ” Seohyun replied .

“ It’s nothing.... I will tell you when we get there , ” Yoona cheekily replied and went off to her seat .

The rest of the day flew past for Seohyun . She was constantly thinking of Yoseob . Who was it that he likes ?? She really hoped that it was her . Yoseob was like an angel.... sent from heaven........ specially for......

“ SEOHYUN!!!!! , ” the teacher screeched .

Seohyun snapped up from her daydream and looked up at the teacher . She looked around and realised that everybody was staring at her . * Embarrasing * seohyun thought .

However, on the other end of the classroom, Yoseob thought differently.* So cute !! * he thought .

School ended . Seohyun was about to go home and prepare for her meeting with Yoona when IU went up to her .

“ Hi Seohyun !! ” IU cheekily said .

“ Hi IU !! ” Seohyun replied . 

“ Seohyun.... I’m bored . Can we do home work together later ?? ”

“ Oh... But i’m meeting Yoona later . She said she have something important to tell me... ” Seohyun apologetically said .

“ Can I come?? I promise I will be a very good girl...... ” IU said and showed her puppy eyes .

“ Alright. We’ll surprise Yoona !! ” Seohyun giggled at the puppy eyes .

“ Yippee !!! ” IU jumped up and down .

The plan was for Seohyun to go and find Yoona first and IU will show up after 5 minutes to surprise Yoona with her appearance . Then after the important business , they would do home work together , which would be great as Yoona is the maths expert , Seohyun is the science expert while IU is the english expert . They could ask each other questions that they did not know .

At the restaurant~

Seohyun arrivved to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter