Betrayal

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob POV

I glanced at her. Sensing that someone was looking at her, she turned. When she saw that it was me, she immediately turned away.

How did things turn out this way?? We were still friends before. Why are we acting like strangers now?? I really liked her……..

IU…. Im sorry but I cant like you anymore……

Blood dripped down from my wrists, to my fingertips, to the floor.

It wasn’t the first time I did it. I really couldn’t handle it anymore. The studies, the family, the love…..

 

I wonder how a normal Korean student cope with the education system. They are given so much homework, so much stress with tests leading up to their final examinations almost everyday. How the others cope, I had really no idea. I was struggling with too much homework that I fall asleep on my study table every night without completing me homework. 

My family life is a mess. Both my parents work so hard and I hardly ever see them since they are overseas most of the time. I only have my grandmother, older sister and younger brother to live with. Sure, they send money but what is life without parents love?

And love.... Seohyun is afraid of me, I cheated IU of her feelings. I'm positive Gikwang's angry with me for hurting his younger sister. 

What a mess.

Nobody’s POV

Gikwang walked to his locker . He stopped when he heard a commotion.

“He’s mine you know. What did you do to poison his mind?? He loved my truthfully and wholeheartedly. But then you just had to come and interfere,” someone spat angrily.  That voice was familiar. *IU* Gikwang’s eyes widened. Whatever did Yang Yoseob do to his precious baby sister to make her talk that way.

“IU,  I really didn’t mean it. I didn’t even do anything to him…..” Someone else’s voice trailed off. If possible, Gikwang’s eyes was even wider and shocked read clear on his face.*Seohyun??* he thought.

“Just go away…. Okay?? Don’t make me throw my tant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter