In the car

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun POV

"Get in the car," Yoseob told me.

I hurried to the beeping sound of the car as Yoseob looked angry and I figured that an angry Yoseob would not want me to waste too much time.

I dived into the passenger seat. Yoseob started the car and sped off into the night as I told him my address. He had a frown on his face. Was it a correct time to ask him what his relationship with IU was??

Yoseob POV

I told Seohyun to get in the car. She hurried into the passenger seat. I looked at her wth an amused look on my face. She was acting so scared of me. Was I looking like a monster?? Was that why she was scared of me?? Only one way to find out!

"Seohyun, are you scared of me??"

She choked on her drink.

"Are you ok??" I asked, concern.

"I'm fine. Why would you think that i'm scared?"

"Well, why are you hurrying to get home??"

"I thought you were angry as IU wanted you to send me home but you wanted to stay longer," she said slowly.

"And I thought you were scared of me!!" I replied with a laugh.

We chatted like we were best of friends. I had never felt that way before unless I was with IU. I stared at her. Under her glasses, she looked really pretty......

*Aish!!!!! Yoseob!!!! How can you think that way!!! You already got IU!!!!!* the angel in my mind said.

*But she is pretty......* the devil fought back.

*How do you think IU would feel if she knows you........*the angel tried to reason with the devil.

*Its not as if she can see your thoughts.....*devil sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter