Fiction

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After IU and Yoseob left, I walked to the classroom. Even though break was not yet over, there was nothing else for me to do. As I sat down on my desk, I began to think dreamily about Seohyun. She was the first girl that had gotten to me. Even though I had dated a lot of girls before, I did not have a feel for them. I sighed as I took out my storybook. I guess that was the thing called love at first sight.

Seohyun POV

The bell signalled for the end of school. Junhyung insisted on escorting me home. As I walked out of school, I saw IU. She was surrounded by boys. That was inevitable since she was so very pretty. You can say she was every boy's dream girl.

"Junhyung, can I go and say hi to my friend over there?"I asked Junhyung, giving him my puppy eyes.

"Of course, I'll be waiting for you,"Junhyung said with a grin.

I walked over to IU. The main reason why I wanted to say hi to her was because I did not get the math worksheet that had to be done as homework and since Junhyung did not have the same math class as me, I could not get the worksheet from him and since IU was in the same class as me..........

"Er..... IU?" Seohyun called out, self conscious as eight pair of eyes stared at her.

"Oh hi Seohyun!" IU called out, oblivious to the attention transfer.

"You know the math homework?" Seohyun said.

"What about it?"

"Could you lend it to me? I did not receive it and by the time I wanted to get a copy from teacher, she had left."

"Oh.... Ok. Here," IU handed the piece of paper from her bag to Seohyun."You can return it to me tomorrow, since its due on Monday"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter