Break Time

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's POV

The lessons finally ended and I quickly packed up my stuffs. Just then, someone blocked my eyes with his or her hands. " Guess who? " The person asked playfully. I already know who it is, I could recognize that voice from anywhere.

" Hmm, who can it be? " I pretended to think hard. " Yang Yoseob! " I exclaimed happily like I've won the lottery.

" How did you know? This isn't fun at all! " Yoseob oppa complained.

" Stop playing around, let's go and have our lunch! " We walked out of the classroom towards the canteen.

" I need to use the toilet, you can go and find a sit first, I'll go and find you later. " Yoseob oppa said.

" OK, see you later. " I replied as he walked away towards the toilet, I then strolled into the canteen, looking for a seat. Just then I accidently bumped into someone else. " I'm sorry, are you OK? " I apologized.

" I am really sorry! " The girl whom I bumped into apologized at the same moment I did.

SeoHyun's POV

I'm carrying a stack of revision books to the garden in our school where I could revise my work quietly without any disturbance. I needed to pass by the noisy canteen first before I can get there so I walked briskly out of the canteen, just as I was about to get out of the canteen, I accidentally bumped into a girl, and the books on my hands fell onto the floor with a loud thud. Why do I keep bumping into others? No wonder oppa always say that I'm clumsy...

I immediately apologized but to my suprise, that girl said sorry too, she even asked if I'm alright. " I'm fine, sorry, are you OK? " I asked worriedly, afraid that I might have hurt her.

" I'm OK, thanks for your concern. " She smiled sweetly at me. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter