Awkward?? Weird ?_?

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I called Yoseob again. Why wasnt't he answering?? I was getting more and more worried by the second. I was ready to run over to his house when he finally answered the call. 

"Yeboseyo?" he spoke monotonously into the phone. 

"Yoseob!! What happened to you?!?! Why didnt you answer your phone?!? I was dying of worriness," I almost shouted into the phone. 

"Relax girl, I was taking a bath," he said into the phone. There was no enthusiasm in his voice. 

"Oh...."  I said, not sure of what else to say next.

"Well, I gotta go do my homework now," he said.

"OK," I said, trying not to sound dejected as I put down the phone. 

There was something to our conversation. Awkwardness. I had seldom felt that way infront of Yoseob.

There was nothing to do so I decided to visit Junhyung.

I called Junhyung to make sure that he was okay with me visiting him he said ok so I went to have a change of clothes and went outside. 

It was drizzling. I opened my umbrella. Somehow, being with Yoseob wasnt so exciting anymore. 

I was listening to music as I walked. Suddenly, I felt someone tap me lightly on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Gikwang.

The looks of Gikwang made me cringe. His hair was dishevelled. His once white shirt had brown patches overit. Possibly mud. One end of his shirt was torn. On top of that, he had been in the rain and was all wet. 

"Gikwang, are you okay??"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter