While You Weren't Sleeping

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- 3 Days Ago ---

It was 12.30 AM. Youngjae still cannot sleep yet he already tried to shut his eyes, but he re-open it since he heard some noises from upstairs. He turned his face to the right, and he saw Jaebum already fell into sleep since earlier. He was sleeping so soundly till the noises could not interrupt him. Youngjae then decided to get up from his bed, and walked toward outside his room.

He startled as he opened the door and he found someone was still sitting in the couch while watching a television with a low volume, alone.

“Chorong noona?” he called her name and made her turned around to meet his presence.

“Oh, Youngjae-ya. Haven’t sleep?” Chorong curled a thin smile on her face, while Youngjae walked closer to her.

“I can’t sleep, Mark hyung and Eunji noona were so noisy upstairs,” he pouted and took his seat in the other couch next to Chorong.

Chorong giggled. “Did they always play playstation till midnight like this?”

“Yeah, they always did when weekend is coming. Jackson hyung and Bomi noona sometimes joined them, but since Bomi noona was dating with Jinyoung now, she preferred to spend her time with her boyfriend,” Youngjae said.

“I thought Jackson had been tired since he had a practice session earlier, so no wonder he didn’t joined them,” Chorong said as she sipped her coffee.

Suddenly, both of them startled as a loud voice was coming from the second floor.

“Yesss!! I’m the winner! So, you should keep your promise to buy me a ticket to the cinema tomorrow!” – it was Mark’s voice.

A loud groaned suddenly echoed, and they sure that it belonged to Eunji.

Chorong giggled, while Youngjae shook his head by hearing their ‘childish’ conversation.

 

“Oh Youngjae-ya, how’s with Namjoo? I heard from Bomi earlier that you and she have a fight,” Chorong suddenly asked.

“A-ah, n-no. It wasn’t a serious problem. Yeah, she was easily getting jealous over something and she's sometimes to exaggerating. So, it doesn’t become a big deal for me anymore,” Youngjae let out a soft chuckle.

“How long have you dated her?” Chorong asked.

“4 months,”

“Wow, so this house was successfully creating many couples! It’s so interesting, since I notice that Bomi is dating Jinyoung, Jaebum is dating Naeun, and you are dating Namjoo,” Chorong’s eyes widened in amazement.

Youngjae curved a smile, “It’s a nice coincidence, right? But I thought rationally, it must be because of we’ve always met each other very often, so no wonder that we finally fell to each other.”

“Nice theory, Choi!” Chorong gave a thumb up toward the youngest, and it made Youngjae’s smile grew wider.

“How’s with you, noona? I mean, do you already have a boyfriend?” Youngjae asked while threw his gaze back to Chorong.

Chorong smile then she nodded. “Yes, I was just officially dating him since 5 days ago.”

“Wow, what the fresh couple?!” Youngjae beamed.

“Indeed,” Chorong was blushing.

“Where did you meet him?” Youngjae asked in curiosity.

“He’s one of the trainees in my uncle management. I often met him since he’s one of Mark’s best friends,” Chorong said.

“Oh, another JYP’s trainees, he must be cute, right?” Youngjae teased.

Chorong nodded shyly. “And he’s 6 years younger than me.”

“Omo,” Youngjae cupped his mouth. “So, Mark was right. He told me earlier that you always loved to date a younger man.”

“What? That kid said like that to you??” Chorong raised an eyebrow.

“Y-yes,”

“That little brat, I should give him a punishment since he was babbling too much!”

Youngjae could not help himself for not laughing when he saw Chorong’s angry expression. They were having some random chats till 2 AM as they shared laughs together.

***

 

--- On the Next Day ---

  “Youngjae-ya. Where have you been? We’ve been waiting for you for dinner. Come on and hurry,” Jackson immediately grabbed the youngest wrist as he entered the house.

Youngjae could see that the rest of the housemates were already sitting together in the dining room.

“Where’s Namjoo?” Bomi suddenly asked.

“Today, she had to go back to Incheon since her grandmother fell sick. Maybe she will stay at her parents’ home for 3-4 days,” Youngjae said while he joined to sit with them,

“Aha, so it’s your free days to flirt to the other girls, dude,” Jinyoung suddenly blurted out, and he earned a light slap on his left cheek from Bomi.

“Jinyoung was right. You needed some free days from her since she always forbid you to having friends with another girls, although the girls were your housemates. She’s too exaggerating sometimes,” Jaebum shrugged.

“Why the hell with you guys? It’s their relationship. At least, Youngjae still loved Namjoo with all of his heart although her girlfriend had a little bad personality,”

“And Jung, you just admitted one of her lack,” Mark cut Eunji’s word and he earned a glare from her.

Meanwhile, Youngjae didn't say a word while he stabbed a meat on his plate before he shoved it into his mouth as he ignored them.

“Um, excuse me. May I interrupt you two?” Hayoung pointed her gaze toward Eunji and Mark, before she moved around to the others. “Our hygiene supplies inventory was running out of stock. So, could one of you take me to buy it in the supermarket tomo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter