The Junior's Tale

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This way, noona,” Jinyoung grabbed Bomi’s hand and moved it to the top of his head. “I loved when you caress this part.”

“Stop acted like a baby, Jinyoung-ah. Or should I call you as a junior?” Bomi pinched the tip nose of the man that had laid his head on her laps till made him groaned in a teasing tone.

“I will always be a little kid when you’re beside me, noona. So, let me be your junior,” Jinyoung once again grabbed her hand, before he kissed the back of her palm softly.

“I never know that you could be this cheesy,” Bomi scoffed but she could not hide her blushing cheeks, and Jinyoung noticed it.

“Bomi noona,” Jinyoung suddenly woke up from her lap.

“Um?” Bomi lifted her chin to face him. Now, his face was just a few centimeters away from hers.

  Jinyoung stared at her eyes deeply, before his gaze slowly moved down to find Bomi’s lips.

“Can I…” he paused before he stared at her eyes again. “… Kiss you?”

Before Bomi could give an answer, they suddenly heard a loud bang from the main door. Jinyoung and Bomi who had sat on the couch in the living room that located on the 1st floor of the room, suddenly rose from their seat.

Jinyoung gasped as he found a familiar presence had stood in front of him. Her face was red as he could capture the anger on her face.

“Oh, so glad that I found you here,” the girl smirked as their gazes met each other.

“Y-Yookyung-ah, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung stuttered.

“What are you talking about? I came here because I want to visit my fiancé, is it wrong?” she said in sarcasm, before she moved her gaze then found Bomi’s presence that was standing next to Jinyoung. “So… she’s the girl that made you dump me?”

“Yookyung-ah, I…”

“You!” Yookyung - by out of the blue, pointed her index finger toward Bomi, till made the latter startled as she was also yelling at her. “You are a daughter of a ! How dare you to steal someone else’s fiancé?!”

“Yookyung-ah, watched your words!” Jinyoung suddenly was losing his sense as he heard Yookyung’s sudden curse. He landed a slap across latter’s cheek, while Bomi were bawling in tears.

“J-Jinyoung-ah, y-you slapped me?” Yookyung stuttered in shock as she cupped her swollen cheek.

“I-I’m sorry, Yookyung-ah. I didn’t meant to—“

“You slapped your own fiancé in front of this girl?! You've embarrassed me enough, Park Jinyoung!” Yookyung screamed harshly till she shut her eyes in anger.

Jinyoung really didn’t know how to react with that sudden situation. He had a thought before, that this kind of situation would only happened in drama television that he liked to watch on KBS. But, he already proved it now that it could happen in his own life too.

On a same time, Jinyoung saw someone was running toward downstairs in a rush. It was Oh Hayoung. Jinyoung could see that her face had messed up and he noticed that she was crying, before she passed them and went out from the house.

“I’ll make sure that both of you must pay this!” Jinyoung’s gaze came back to his fiancé that looked so pissed off in front of him. And a second later, the girl was leaving the house harshly.

 

Jinyoung stunned as he watch her go. Meanwhile, Bomi was sobbing soundly behind him, and made him approached her.

“Bomi noona, I’m so sorry. I never knew that she would do this to you,” he patted Bomi’s shoulder to soothe her.

“Go and catch her,” she said in the midst of her sobs.

“W-what?” Jinyoung blinked rapidly.

“Catch her, before she tell your father about this,”

“But, noona. I---“

“I said, go!” Bomi suddenly yelled at him, and make Jinyoung startled. He didn’t have a choice except obeying the girl that he loved the most. He finally did it and let Bomi sobbed alone on the corner of the living room.

 

“Bomi-ya, is it you?” a voice of footsteps that walked down from stairs and a deep nasal voice suddenly echoed in the living room, an hour after Jinyoung had gone.

Bomi slowly lifted her chin to found that it was Mark. He already stood in front of her with a worried face.

“What happened?” he asked carefully as he walked closer to her.

“I’m okay, Mark. You don’t need to worry,” Bomi said as she wiped her tears away from her face.

“You were crying, Bbom. Is it because of… Jinyoung?”

Bomi avoided her gaze to meet up with the latter.

“You can talk to me, Bbom. I’m here for you,” Mark said as he patted her shoulder.

“You better catch Hayoung. I saw she left this house earlier with tears in her eyes,” Bomi said as she walked toward the couch.

Mark heaved a sigh before he followed the latter and sat near her.

“Hayoung and I were not dating like we have to said before,” Mark started to speak out.

“What?” Bomi’s eyes widened.

“It was her plan. She offered herself for being my fake girlfriend just to help me to keep my pride,”

“But, for what?” Bomi confused.

“It was for keeping my pride since the entire of this house already knew that I fell for you, but you choose to be with Jinyoung rather than me,” Mark said bitterly.

“I’m so sorry, Mark. But, I fell in love with Jinyoung from the start, I---“

“I know. That’s why I did the stupid plan that Hayoung had asked me earlier. And I admitted that I was wrong to agree since that girl was seriously falling for me,” Mark heaved a sigh.

“Yes, Hayoung liked you a lot. She told me about that,” Bomi said.

“But I didn’t. Maybe I was too rude to her earlier, but I suddenly pissed off when I found out that she asked Eunji to keep her distance from me. I thought it was out of the limit since we only made an agreement to make a fake relationship. I never expected that she had acted too far,” Mark shook his head in disbelief.

Bomi heaved a sigh as she heard Mark’s confession. “Hayoung must be so jealous with your closeness with Eunji for sure,” Bomi curved a thin smile on her face.

“She didn’t have a right for it. That was why I suddenly feel angry and asked her to end up the agreement,” Mark shrugged.

“But at least, you should asked her apology too. Don’t be too rude to a girl, Mark,” Bomi patted the latter arm,

“How was with you and Jinyoung? I bet that the girl who had screamed earlier it’s his fiancé, am I right?”

Bomi smiled bitterly as she remembered about the harsh word that Yookyung had yelled toward her earlier.

“It’s my fault. I ruined their relationship. I’m a third wheel,” Bomi looked up as she tried to avoid the tears to slip out again from the corner of her eyes.

“But I knew that Jinyoung had never loved his fiancé. It’s an arranged marriage and it’s unfair to him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter