Shattered Maknae

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[So, you're only wanted to playing around with me?]

“What is it?” Mark furrowed his eyebrow when Hayoung approached him to the living room.

It was 6 PM. Mark was playing a PS4 alone at that time, since the half of the housemates yet coming home, and the rest were still busying their selves in their rooms.

“It’s for you, oppa,” Hayoung smiled sheepishly.

“What for, Hayoung-ah?” Mark grabbed it from her and started to scrutinize the box that had wrapped with pink paper.

“It’s a welcoming present from me,” Hayoung said while tried to hide her blushing cheeks.

“Oh, thank you very much. You’re so kind,” Mark smiled. “Can I open it?”

“Off course,” Hayoung nodded, and took a seat in front of him.

“Woah, it’s a red cap. How could you know that red is my favorite color?” Mark beamed as he took the cap inside the box.

“Um… Jaebum oppa told me yesterday when he accompanied me to go to Myeongdong for bought this for you,”

“I thought that the one and only person in this house who knew about it is only Eunji. I wonder how Jaebum could know it too,” Mark frowned while patted his chin.

“So, you were being that close already with Eunji eonnie, aren’t you?” Hayoung asked in curiosity.

Mark nodded. “Yes, she’s my closest friend in this house beside Jackson,” he said in amazement.

“Yes, Eunji eonnie is like a second mother for me. She’s a nice person and sincere. No wonder that every guy in this house liked to cling around her,”

Mark chuckled. “I agreed. No wonder Jackson was always loved to be spoiled by her.”

“Yah, who are you two talking about, huh?” Eunji’s voice suddenly butted in their conversation, and made Mark and Hayoung turned their head to found her.

Eunji was already standing with her arms crossed in front of them. Hayoung immediately got up from her seat and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. “Oh, eonnie. Don’t get misunderstanding. We’re just---“

“We’re just talking about you. I said to Hayoung that you are a fierce and stern woman, so no boys were wanting you to be around them,” Mark suddenly blurted out and make Hayoung stared at him in disbelief. She knew that Eunji could turn into a monster if she was angry.

Less than 3 seconds after heard Mark’s prank, a loud scream suddenly echoed on the second floor.

“Mark Tuaaaannnn…!!! You’ll be dead!”

***

 

Hayoung came inside her room with a frown on her face. She was frowning harder as she found Jinyoung’s presence on her room with Bomi. That boy was holding her roommate hand, while they shared laughs together.

Hayoung cleared and on the same time, Bomi pulled out her hand from Jinyoung’s grip and the latter suddenly got up from the couch.

“Hayoung-ah, I didn’t notice that you came,” Bomi said awkwardly.

“Off course you didn’t notice my presence, eonnie. The boy beside you seemed more shining than me,” Hayoung said in a playful tone, and it somehow made Bomi and Jinyoung blushing.

“Um, Bomi noona, I think I should go to the kitchen and helping Eunji noona to prepare some food for our dinner. See you later,” Jinyoung waved his hand toward her before he walked toward outside the room.

 

“Eyy, seemed like my eonnie was being distracted,” Hayoung teased and the eldest were blushing madly.

“Hey, I saw you bring a pink box earlier. Where is it?” Bomi tried to change the topic of the conversation.

“Oh, I already gave it to Mark oppa earlier,” Hayoung said while took a seat on the couch.

“You give it to Mark? Is he had a birthday today?” Bomi blinked in confusion.

Hayoung shook her head. “I gave it to him as a welcoming present since he was already being a part of our family now,” Hayoung smiled.

“Ouch, you’re so sweet, Hayoung-ah. Mark’s heart must skip a beat because of your kindness,” Bomi beamed while pinching both of Hayoung’s cheeks playfully.

Hayoung curved a thin smile on her face. “But I heard that he liked you already, eonnie.”

“Eyy, it wasn’t true. I’m sure that he just only wanted to joke around with me earlier. And I don’t like him because I already have Jinyoung by my side now. So, you don’t need to worry, Hayoung-ah,” Bomi tried to cheer her roommate.

“You’re right, eonnie. Oh, I already asked Jaebum oppa’s help too to dig some information about him,”

“Eyy… You choose a wrong person, Hayoung. You should ask Jackson or Eunji instead of Jaebum, since both of them were being the closest friends of Mark,” Bomi stated.

“I won’t ask anything from Jackson oppa, because he loved to talk a lot and I’m afraid that he will accidentally blurt out. It will be so embarrassing,” Hayoung shook her head, and it made Bomi giggled.

“So, you should ask Eunji's help. I’m sure she will help you,” Bomi patted Hayoung’s head.

“Okay, eonnie. I’ll try. Wish me luck,” Hayoung smiled.

***

 

“Woah, Mark. I never thought that you had skill in cooking,” Jackson beamed as he saw his roommate was busying himself with cutting some carrots in the kitchen with Eunji and Jinyoung.

“This girl forced me to do this thing,” Mark pouted and he pointed a knife toward Eunji’s direction.

“Watch your act, Tuan. Remember, I’m older than you and you should respect me,” Eunji glared.

“You’re only 3 weeks older than me, Jung. Don’t too exaggerate,” Mark stick out his tongue and the latter was about to approaching him, but Jinyoung were already blocking her way.

“Eyy, stop it. You two acted like a 7 years old kid. It’s already 7 and all of the members were already waiting for us to serve the dinner for them,” Jinyoung dragged Eunji to go back to her previous position, while Mark was giggling devilishly from behind her.

Hayoung who was standing near the kitchen, accidentally saw the scene. And she surely wanted to be that close with her crush, like Eunji did.

***

 

“Ouch, why the carrot soup was taste so weird?” Jaebum whined as he tasted it.

“Jaebum oppa was right. It’s too salty,” Namjoo added and she was copying Jaebum’s expression.

“This kid had cook it,” Eunji suddenly spoke out and pointed Mark who was sitting next to her.

“Yah, I’ve told you that I can’t cook. But you forced me to do the things that I hate the most,” Mark pouted.

“At least you should give it a try. Who knows that someday JYP will fire you and you can be a popular chef later,” Eunji said nonchalantly as she stabbed a piece of meat and eat it in un-ladylike manner.

“Yah, Eunji-ya, how dare you---“

All of the housemates suddenly burst into laughter by Eunji’s remark, except Oh Hayoung. She didn’t know why she feel annoyed by seeing their close friendship.

“Mark oppa,” Hayoung’s voice suddenly interrupted their laughs as all of the eyes turned to her. “I want to be your girlfriend.”

***

 

Hayoung had been dragged to the back of the house by Mark after the sudden confession that she had make in front of all of members of the house.

“Hayoung-ah, what are you doing earlier? Are you suddenly lost your sense?” Mark stared at her in confusion.

“I’m not, oppa. It’s true that I liked you and I want to be your girlfriend,” Hayoung dared herself to staring at him.

“B-but, why you have to confess it in front of them?” Mark whimpered.

“Why, oppa? Is there someone that you liked among them?” Hayoung suddenly shot him with that question.

“I liked Bomi, and I think you already knew about it,” Mark smirked.

“But everybody knew that she loved Jinyoung oppa. Not you,” Hayoung’s remark suddenly made Mark startled. “Open your eyes, oppa. They loved each other and you cannot separate them.”

“Aish,” Mark whined as he grabbed his hair harshly. “So they finally dating and I must swallowed my pride since almost of the members already knew about my feeling toward her. You know, no girls were rejecting me before. But now?” he paused for heaved a sigh. “How embarrassing I am,” he scoffed.

“So, you should date me. At least, you don’t need to feel ashamed because of it,” Hayoung tried to persuade the man that standing in front of her.

Mark, who felt overwhelmed before, suddenly turned his gaze to her as he let out a winning smirk.

***

 

In the next morning, Hayoung came out from her room with a wide smile on her face. She greets every members of the house that she met on her way to the dining room.

“Eonnie!” Eunji who was preparing breakfast at the morning, was attacked with a big hug from her.

“Omo, what’s wrong Hayoung-ah? You surprised me,” Eunji turned around and caught her was putting a goofy smile on her face.

“Are you alone? Where’s Mark oppa?” she asked, ignoring the latter question.

“He said that he don’t want to cook again since he ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter