Kim Namjoo Must Paid!

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

["You are so boring, that's why I've been cheated on you!"]

“Who is he?”

That was a question that escaping from Youngjae’s mouth, when he was capturing his girlfriend presence in front of the main door of the house.

“W-who do you mean?” Namjoo was taken aback as she stuttered.

“The guy who had always drove you home during these days,” Youngjae said in a firm tone.

“Oh, h-he is… He’s Mrs. Han’s nephew. Yeah, you know that Mrs. Han gave my class a Korean history task that I should finish at the end of this month, and he helps me a lot—“

“You liked him?”

“Excuse me?” Namjoo furrowed her eyebrow. “W-What do you mean?”

 “I’m sorry, noona. Because I saw you had changed a lot since you were being friend with him. You smiled a lot and giggled a lot every time you received a text message from him. And… I noticed that your eyes were always sparkling every time he drove you home,”

“You lost your sense, Choi Youngjae,” Namjoo furious. She was turning around before she walked toward her room, and leaving Youngjae who was still standing alone on his previous place.

He heaved a sigh before he sensed that there was someone who watched over him since earlier from the kitchen.

 

“Looks like the jealousy has taken control of you, young man,”

Youngjae decided to approach her.

“You heard everything, Chorong noona?”

“A little,” Chorong shrugged. “I heard about the part when Namjoo has changed a lot because of Mrs. Han’s nephew.”

Youngjae released a light chuckle, “It means you heard a lot, didn't you?”

“Okay, I admitted that I was eavesdropping the entire conversations since I was in charge of cooking for today’s dinner,” Chorong raised her hands up as retreat.

“It’s okay. It means that I don’t need to tell the whole story to you anymore and… I need your opinion,” Youngjae took a seat near Chorong.

“What kind of opinion was about?” Chorong rested her chin upon her palm as she was listening to the youngest.

“What do you think about male and female friendship? I mean, is it normal or I should warn my girlfriend for keep her distance toward the other guys since she already having me as her official boyfriend?”

Chorong’s eyes widened for some seconds, before a chuckle followed later.

“What are you laughing at, noona?” Youngjae frowned.

“You… I never thought that you have a narrow-minded, Choi Youngjae,” Chorong said in the midst of her laughter.

“A narrow-minded?” the youngest frowned deeper.

“Yes, you did. There’s nothing wrong with female and male close friendship. For God’s sake, Youngjae-ya, it’s obviously normal. You can use Jackson-Eunji-Mark as an example. You can see that they were close to each other, but there’s no love between their friendships,” Chorong blurted out.

“I don’t think so,” Youngjae shook his head. “I bet that one of them secretly have a special feeling toward Eunji noona and vice versa. That’s why I never trust a 'different gender close friendship' because slowly but sure, the ‘feels’ can be grow stronger and it’s normal rather than the friendships itself.”

“Omo, I just noticed that your brain is older than your age,” Chorong ruffled the youngest hair till made him flinched.

“So, you just finally admitted that I should jealous on my girlfriend’s new male friend, aren’t you?” Youngjae rose one of his eyebrows.

“Um, maybe…” Chorong shrugged. “But first, you should prove it on your own before you judged them. You know, a wrong impression can ruined your love life, dude. So, be careful, okay?” she said as she patted Youngjae’s arm, before she walked back toward the kitchen.

***

 

“Unnie,” Namjoo calling as she walked into Eunji’s room. The owner of the room suddenly turned her gaze toward the youngest before a smile curled on her lips.

“Namjoo-ya, finally you’ve came home,” Eunji signaled her to seat next to her on the couch.

Namjoo was obeying it as she plopped into the couch and Eunji sensed that the girl was in a very good mood.

“I saw that you are smiling a lot during these days. Tell what happened?”

“Um… I wanted to say sorry to you since I pushed you last night,” Namjoo looked down.

“Ah, you were indeed a naughty kid, Kim Namjoo,” Eunji pinched the youngest cheek till made her yelped in pain. “Fortunately Mark quickly catch my body from falling. So, I didn’t need to taste the hard floor!”

“How was it, eonnie? I mean, did your heart don’t throbbing awkwardly when your chest met his?”

“Yah, Namjoo-ya! You’re a ert!” Eunji patted Namjoo’s head as she tried hid her blushing cheeks.

Namjoo giggled before she started to speak again. “What gift that Jackson oppa had bought for you from Singapore? I bet that he bought you the special one, am I right eonnie?”

“No, it wasn’t that special,” Eunji shifted as she took a small box from the table that placed beside the couch. “Here it is, he gave me this.”

Namjoo’s eyes were widened in surprise, when she was seeing a silver bracelet inside the pink box. “Omo, eonnie, it’s so beautiful!” she beamed.

“Yes, it is. Jackson had a good taste,” Eunji smiled as she was staring at the gift.

“But, wait, wait. I thought that Jackson oppa had a same bracelet like this,” Namjoo suddenly took the gift from the box and stared at it for some second while she patted her chin continuously with her free hand. “Ah, yes, I clearly remembered now that last night he wore the same one, when he just arrived from his long trip. I noticed it since Jinyoung oppa a lot.”

“Jinyoung ? But, why he did that?” Eunji asked.

“He teased Jackson oppa since Jinyoung oppa curious that it were possibly the bracelets of couple,” Eunji was taken aback by Namjoo sudden remark. She needed some seconds to think before she was releasing a soft chuckle. “Jinyoung is a rascal. I’m sure that Jackson had bought the same bracelet for Mark too, since we are best friends.”

Namjoo shrugged. “I don’t know about it. But, you should check it later, eonnie. Yeah, who knows that Mark didn't get it and then we could say that Jackson had a heart on you,” Namjoo poked the eldest arm playfully.

“You must be kidding, Kim Namjoo,” Eunji chuckled.

They shared laughs together for some minutes before Namjoo spoke out. “Eonnie, you knew Han Sanghyuk, aren’t you?”

“Han Sanghyuk? Did you mean Hongbin' neighbor?” Eunji raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, yes,” Namjoo nodded her head repeatedly as she wanted to show off her excitement.

“Off course I knew him. How could you know him? He’s attending a different school with you, isn’t he?”

“Yeah, you were right again, eonnie,” Namjoo flicked her fingers in front of Eunji face, till the eldest could sense that there was something happened between them.

“Oh, Namjoo-ya, please don’t tell me that you had a crush on that kid…” Eunji whimpered as she saw a tint flushing on the youngest cheeks.

“How could you know about that, eonnie?”

“Namjoo, are you serious?!” Eunji raised her voice and Namjoo immediately cupped the latter mouth with her palms.

“Please don’t talk too loud, eonn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter