The 19 Years Old Kid

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey dude, where are you going?”

I turned my back as I found my giant friend, Kim Yugyeom. He was my neighbor - his house located next to mine. Sometimes I felt unbelievable as I remembered that he is younger than me. Blame my tiny posture, so everyone was always teasing me as a little kid, instead as a 19 years old guy.

“I want to visit my noona,”

“Oh, so you wanted to visit that house?”

I could see that Yugyeom’s eyes sparked in amazement when he mentioned ‘that’ house. So, I just nodded my head and gave him a teasing smile, and it successfully made the giant blushed.

“Let me join with you,”

“Okay, come on or we’ll be late to catch the bus,” I signaled Yugyeom to ran with me.

***

 

“Wow, this house is pretty big,” my eyes widened as we arrived in front of it.

“Is it your first time to coming here?” Yugyeom asked.

“Um… Yeah, you know, dude. I was just dating with my noona for a week, so I just knew about her a little,” I shrugged. “And how’s with you? I thought it isn’t your first time, huh?”

“Yah, you knew about it so well, Bam,” Yugyeom nudged my rib playfully while he was smiling like an idiot for me, and I really wanted to puke on his face when I saw his childish act. For me, it didn’t suit his big body.

A few second later, someone opened the door for us. A man with small eyes and sharp jaws showed up as Yugyeom greet him.

“Jaebum hyung, how are you?” he walked toward and the latter suddenly curled a smile on his lips.

“Yugyeom-ah, you came again. Oh, I guess that you wanted to visit ‘her’ again, right?” the man named Jaebum – that Yugyeom had mentioned earlier, .

“Oh, you’re right, hyung, eheheheh,” this Yugyeom little brat once again showed off his blushing cheeks. “But actually, I wanted to accompany my friend to visit his girlfriend,” Yugyeom patted my shoulder and Jaebum immediately turned his gaze toward me.

“He has a girlfriend here?” I could see that Jaebum raised one of his eyebrows as he stared at me with question look.

 “You will know soon, hyung. So, can we come inside?” Yugyeom asked.

Jaebum nodded and he signaled us to follow him.

 

I threw my gaze around the house when we entered it. It has a pretty big living room with a big LCD Television and 2 big couches surround it. At the same time, I sensed that some noises came from the left side of my pace, and I noticed that some people – I’m sure that they were the part of the housemates, where gathering together in the big dining table.

“BamBam, is it you?”

This deep nasal voice was so familiar for me. I turned around as I saw that he was walking toward me.

“Mark hyung? Ahhh, nice to meet you here,” I pulled the eldest to give him a slight hug, and he patted my back repeatedly as the returned.

“Do you want to visit her?”

“Ah, yeah, hyung. Where’s she?” I asked him shyly.

“She’s there,” Mark pointed his finger to the corner of the room. I could feel that the edge of my lips was curling up as I saw the back of her. She seemed so busy to prepare the lunch with her friend on the kitchen till she didn’t noticing my presence.

“Want to go there?”

“Ah, n-no hyung. I’ll wait for her here,” I smiled.

“It’s better if we waited for her outside. Follow me,” Mark signaled me to follow him.

 

He brought me to the backyard of the house and led me to sit together with him on the wood chair.

“Where’s Yugyeom?” I just noticed that the youngest was suddenly disappeared as we entered the house.

“I saw that he went upstairs. Maybe he wanted to greet Jackson or … yeah, you know,” Mark giggled.

“Aish, he’s so flirty,” I shook my head in disbelief.

“It’s okay. I think she needs someone like Yugyeom to cheer her,” Mark said firmly as he threw his gaze to the sky.

“Yeah, I hope he can make her fall in love with him soon. Yugyeom deserved to be happy,” I added while following his gaze.

“Um, anyway, I never thought that you will date her. It surprised a lot for me when I heard about it,” Mark turned his face so he was staring at me now with deep frown.

Mark is one of my girlfriend’s close friends. I often saw him was spending his time with her when I was yet dating her. At first, I thought that he had a special relationship with her. But, when I knew that their relationship were not more than just friends, I dared myself to confessed this feeling to her. And fortunately, she accepted me.

 

“Ahahaha… Actually, I can’t believe it too since I’m too young for her,” I let out an awkward chuckle.

“You should take care of her. She could turn into a fierce old lady sometimes, but actually she is a kindhearted girl who had a soft feeling,” Mark said.

“Thanks, hyung. I’ll try my best to make her happy,”

“Good boy,” Mark ruffled my hair till it became messy, and I just let out a chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter