Ch.8

Ties

 

I woke up with a stinging pain in the back of my head. My vision was blurry and I felt like I was about to upheave my food from yesterday. I shook my head ever so slightly trying to wake myself up enough to see. "Good. He's awake." A voice I was really not in the mood to hear announced. My eyes snapped open to see G-dragon. I jumped back, slamming myself again the wall, trying( but failing) to stand up to defend myself just in case this punk tried anything. "What are you doing here?" I asked, not letting my anxiety show in my voice. 'Wait! Where is here?' "I know about as much as you do." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I scanned his face to see if he was lying. I seen that he seemed to be just as confused as I was. I also seen that his nose was swollen. I looked around the room again. It looked like a prison cell from long ago. Large stones made the floors uneven and impossible to sleep comfortably on. There were large metal bars holding us in this room. As I was looking around, I seen two other boys sitting on the wall adjacent to mine, behind the dragon. It was Taeyang and Seungri. They also looked to be in pretty bad shape. Suddenly, bursts of snippets from last nights action flooded my mind. I immediately became enraged. "Last night, you guys tried to kill me." I pushed myself up using my arms, only to fall back down grasping my collar bone. "Aish!" I screeched aloud. "Yeah. We did." Taeyang said. Seungri looked up and started to crawl closer to me. I braced myself for an attack and readied my foot to bash his face in. 'Trying to kill me again?' I questioned the boys intelligence. Seungri came within kicking distance and I picked up my foot ready to kick his face to pieces, but before I did anything, Seungri held up his hands in surrender. "I'm not going to hurt you-" "Yeah! No kidding you're not! I'll be the one to hurt you!" I interrupted knowing I wouldn't let him hurt me. For once, Seungri looked....nice? His demonic eyes with the usual evil dark circles around them became soft and they now had a sad dark circle... 'No wonder women call him Panda' I thought. I felt a little bad about threatening him... Nah. It's gone now. "What do you want?" I asked. "I want to look at your shoulder. You look a little off center so I though maybe you broke something." He reached his hand towards me trying to get me to show him my shoulder. "Nonsense. I'm fi-" I was cut off by my own whining. I went to move my arm to prove I was fine, but I wasn't. "Yeah. You seem fine." G Dragon spoke, smiling at his snarky comment. I shot Jiyong a death glare and then looked back at the panda boy. "Why should I trust you?" I asked, being cautious. "Because you've proven that you could kick my already. I'm not stupid D-lite." I thought about it for a second. 'Is he really smart enough not to pick a fight with me again?' "He's not going to do anything Daesung." Taeyang commented as if he could read my mind. "We've all talked about it... We're not gonna kill you..." He continued. "While we're stuck in here" Seungri added to the end of Taeyang's statement. 'Fine...' I pulled my good arm out of the sleeve of the shirt I was wearing, lifted the neck and body of the shirt over my head, and cautiously slid the sleeve off my damaged arm with out disturbing it. Seungri squinted his already small eyes, I guess he was trying to focus on my shoulder. "Your collar bone's broken...." He said without a doubt. "Notice how his collarbone jolts out on one side of his body making him look lopsided. That means it's broken." Taeyang and G-Dragon looked at my shoulder, looking for what Seungri was describing. G-Dragon just cocked his head to the side looking confused while Taeyang nodded in agreement. "I don't have time to deal with a broken collarbone. How did I even break it in the first place...." I asked and then immediately remembered from a flash back. "Nevermind." I said looking at Taeyang as he rubbed his neck and looked down at the cobblestone floor.  We all looked down feeling pitiful for ourselves. We were tigers. The best of the best. Beasts at our jobs. But we got so caught up in fighting each other. Now we've become domesticated cats in a cage. The squeaking of our cell door opening caused us to pick up our heads. There were two figures. One was dressed as the grim reaper or something and the other was none other than Mr. Cotton Candy Himself. Blue hair walked in to the cell as the grim reaper closed the cell behind him and left. "No freaking way! We're dead! And this is hell! We're dead and the Grim Reaper put us in here!" Seungri screamed, clenching the hair on the sides of his head and tugging at it. "No, we're not dead. We're being held captive." Taeyang informed Seungri, causing him to calm down. "By who?" Inquired G-Dragon. "I'll tell you who!" I said pushing myself up off the ground with arms, my anger too great to pay any attention to the pain flooding my shoulder area. I got up into the blue haired mans face and looked him in the eyes. He was taller than me so I had to look up. "I-" I opened my mouth with the intentions of threatening him but the words got hung in my throat as I noticed that even in this little amount of light we have in this cell, the blue haired mans eyes still had the luminescence of the sun. "You what?" He asked, looking down upon me like I was some sort of peasant. I felt like some sort of peasant. Who was this man that could make an angel feel like dirt? "I... Uh.... What was I saying? Oh! Right! You're the one who put us in here!" I accused him and jammed my finger into his chest firmly so there would be no misunderstandings on who I was placing all the blame on. 'Ow.' I thought after his chest broke my finger. I had accidentally hurt myself, but I wasn't gonna let him see that. "Daesung..." He started. "Sit down and hush." I opened my mouth in the shape of an 'O' not believing he just said that to me. "I couldn't have possibly been the one to put all four of you in here if I too am in here." 'Good point.' I thought realizing he was right. "But it couldn't have been them three..." I said gesturing at GD, VI, and Taeyang. "I knocked two of them out... And Tae-Taeyang seen who it was!" I said pointing at Taeyang in realization. "Really? Who was it, Youngbae?" Jiyong questioned his henchman. "...2ne1." The masculine man replied. Everyone except Taeyang and the blue haired man gasped. "Those girls did this?" Asked Seungri, in disbelief. "They're not just girls..." I said. "They're dangerous, evil, and power hungry. They want to run all of Korea..." "And then the world..." A feminine voice from outside the cell added. "Choi Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun, Dong Yongbae, Kwon Jiyong, and Kang Daesung.... 5 of the best spies in the world... And look at you now. All caged up and imprisoned... " an evil cackle came out of the woman. "Minzy?" She stopped laughing the moment G-Dragon said her name. "What do you want you puny lizard?" She asked with a significant amount of distaste for him in her voice. "Don't get too cocky... We will get out of here... And we will take all four of your snobby little asses in for bounty." "Actually, I'm supposed to kill Chaerin..." Jiyong looked at me hinting at me to shut up. "Uh- actually. I could just turn CL in. I'm sure my boss would be okay with that... As long as she was off the streets." I said changing my mind about the assassination comment. "As if...." She said as she leaned closer to the cell, taunting G-Dragon. He didn't reply. I figured it was because he may have been choking on her strong perfume. I was on the other side of the cell and it smelt very pungent from over here. She twisted on her heel and marched up the stairs, laughing the whole way. "Damn, she really hates men." Seungri exclaimed to everyone, like the rest of us didn't already know. "What do we do now?!" Jiyong said, half screaming as he punched the back wall in our cell. "Well, what we don't do is loose our heads and hurt ourselves. We already have someone with a broken collar bone?" Taeyang reminded his furious business partner. "Woah! Who's broken?" Asked the blue haired man. Everyone pointed at me and his eyes followed their fingers. "Oh? Blondie's broke." He scoffed. I grabbed my should to keep my arm from swinging while I walked and made my way over to the group of men. "Listen here Candy man. I broke my collar bone fighting off three men. You can mock me once you have three spies, assassins, and thugs trying to kill you. Only if you win though." "My names Choi Seunghyun, but you can call me TOP. And I wasn't mocking you, I was just saying.... What are we supposed to do if you can't fend for yourself?" I thought about it for a second... He was right... It probably wouldn't be smart to fight with my collarbone like this. "Why don't we just focus on getting out of here first.... Then I'll worry about me fighting those women." We stood in silence for a while. I looked around at the men who surrounded me. We were all very skilled and dangerous. Taeyang and I... We were good at hand on hand. G-dragon was rumored to be amazing at using weapons of all sorts. Seungri was an assassin, he once killed a man with just a spoon back in training. And TOP... I'm not sure what he can do. But he's intimidating enough to make whoever were up against pee themselves. He has black magic in his glare or something. "I have an idea." Everyone looked at me, curious on how to get out of here. I took a large gulp, hoping they wouldn't try to attack me. I couldn't fight off all four of them with my body in the condition that it is. "Since we all have ties with nice suits and nice coats... Why don't we become a team...?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

//hey guys! New chapter! Lots of dialogue! Finally caught up to where I first started the story. Now it only gets more interesting from here on out! How will our favorite guys escape? I don't know! But I'll let you know when I figure it out. Comments and likes are appreciated! Thank you all so much for reading! Any questions or suggestions, just leave a comment down below!