CH. 3

Ties
Chaerin smiled at Daesung, but he just kept a straight face. "Daesunggie!?" Chaerin whined, hugging his arm. "What's wrong oppa?" Daesung glared down at her. "Don't call me that. I..." His words trailed off as he seen the blue haired man in the background moving his finger back and forth, motioning for Daesung to follow him. "You what oppa?" "I'm not your oppa, and I have something more important to tend too." He said shoving her out of the way and walking in the direction of the blue haired man. Chaerin huffed and disappeared into black behind Daesung, for he was determined to catch the blue haired man. The blue haired man smiled and turned around running around the corner, and like a puppy, Daesung followed. "Ya! Wait!" He chased. Barely catching glimpses of the mans coat, and using that to follow him. Mapping the city mentally, he was tracking where the man was running until finally, the man slipped up and ran down a dead end alley. A smile crept its way onto Daesung's face. "Haha. Caught ya." He turned the corner and stopped in surprise. "What?" He stared down at the brick wall at the end of the alley. "Where did he go?" Daesung whispered? The blue haired man came down from above and knocked him onto the cold ground. Daesung opened his eyes to see the blue haired man straddling over him, pinning him to the concrete by his wrists. Any and all pain Daesung had felt from the fall suddenly disappeared. His face was warm and hued pink. 'Damn it.' He thought. 'I'm blushing again.' The blue haired man laughed and leaned in close to Daesung's face. His eyes closed and he came closer but Daesung couldn't react. He tensed up and felt a small pillow of muscle pressed onto his lips.
 
He sat up in bed, his breathing extremely heavy. He pressed his fist on his chest and felt his heart racing his breath. 'What's wrong with me?' He thought in a whisper. He slid out of bed and stretched his arms above his head. He popped his neck and shook out all of the tiredness in his body. He glanced down at his watch. "Hmm. Three hours until my assignment." He walked into his closet and the lights. A hallway of suits became illuminated and at the very back was a wall of shoes. He walked into the closet and ran his hands down the sleeves of some of the suits. He stopped about 3/4s of the way towards the end and pulled out a light blue hoodie. Behind the hoodie was a pair of dark distressed denim jeans. He quickly slipped the hoodie on over a white undershirt and pulled the pants on top of his grey Calvin Klein briefs.
After he brushed his teeth he walked downstairs, got him a glass of chocolate milk and sat down on the couch. He the news. It was some special on the notorious gangs 2ne1, Topp Dogg, and Bangtan. Daesung smiled. He had already brought down Bangtan and most of Topp Dogg... He was still working on 2ne1. That was Chaerin Lee's gang. And she was the leader. But the moment he brought down Miss Lee, the rest of the gang would fall. He took a sip of his milk. His phone dinged, he had gotten a text message. He picked up his phone and began reading the message. 'Supposed 2ne1 meeting down at the old abandoned underground stadium at 18 hours. Get over there and get a good look at the faces and report back to us D-lite.' He grinned slightly. He loved gang meetings.
It was 17:30 and the more he thought about it, he wasn't sure what to expect. He was staring down at the empty courtyard. "No-ones arrived yet?" He asked himself. "It would appear so." A voice from behind him spoke. Daesung turned around to see a tall man with short spiky hair wearing a suit. The way the suit fit you could tell he was built underneath. He had a gang appearance himself. "What are doing here?" Daesung questioned. "The same thing as you." Daesung stared at him and thought about how to avoid giving away that he's not part of the gang. "You new to 2ne1 too?" Daesung asked the stranger who in return laughed. "You're not a member of 2ne1...." Daesung glared dumbfounded. " It's an all girl gang. And they only have a few male boonies under CL. But you're not one of them. You're a detective or a spy." Daesung straightened out the coat to his suit. "You're right. Sorry." The man nodded and gave a dismissive wave of his hand. "Were strangers and you have to protect your . It's expected. I'm Taeyang. I've been watching you watch CL for a while now." Daesung looked at him and stepped back slightly just in case. "Don't worry Mr. Kang. I'm after a member of 2ne1. One known as Dara. Not you or CL. " Daesung nodded and relaxed a little. "But.... My boss is after Chaerin and he asked me to keep an eye on you." "Boss?" Daesung asked. "Nae. You met him last night. He's kind of quirky. I apologize for him being as rash as he was. But you're interfering with his work. And he's very serious about his work." Daesung could feel the threat threaded in his words but nonetheless he wasn't scared. Nor would he show it. "Well. Miss Lee is my target and as much as I'd like to share bounty... I won't. It's an unfair world and at the end of the day, may the best man win." The man shot Daesung a glare telling him to watch his words. Daesung gave him a half smile about to speak when a female voice broke the surrounding silence.
"Alright ladies." Daesung looked over at the new Chaerin Lee. The one he hadn't met. The girl from the club was now wearing a tight black leather suit with chains lined up one after the other draped down her hips. Her shoulders had spikes on the sides and her hair was pulled back into a dangerous looking up do. Daesung dunked and noticed the other man do the same thing. "We have to step everything up. We've come so close. The men in this town think were actually a bunch of bad asses. They fear us. We will earn the respect we so much deserve very much." A smaller woman with brown hair pulled into a messy side pony raised her hand. "Yes, Dara?" The one known as Dara walked up onto the same podium as Miss Lee. " We haven't made headlines in a while though." Dara took a seat up on the podium stage and made herself comfortable. "If we don't soon, we might lose our popularity." A smile crept it's way onto Chaerins face. "No worries sweetie. Minzy?!" She called for another member. Just then a girl with short black hair walked onto stage. She was dragging what seemed to be a man behind her. He was tied up and looked abused. The one named Minzy looked dangerous. She wore a chain linked mask over and had chained clothing with heels higher than a stoner on Saturday night. 'Minzy....?' I thought to myself.'That's the other girl the man from last night spoke about.' I continued to listen. I was also curious what these women would do to this man. "First we strike fear in everyone. And there's one way that's very effective." She walked over towards Minzy and the man. " ladies... Observe." The sea of female spectators all directed their attention to the hostage. Minzy jerked the man up with ease and tied him up to a pole. She then walked over to a closet and opened it, revealing many torture devices. She grabbed a canister of gasoline and walked back over to the man, yanking the plug out of the bin and drenching the now awaking human in the gasoline. He made a few confused noises as Minzy struck a match and held it over the man. "let our problems burn from now on. No one will stop us from reigning these streets." Minzy dropped the match and the male burst into flames and wailed out in pain. His screams were soon drowned out by the cheers of the malice women. Me and the other guy looked at each other. My guess is he didn't expect the violence to be this bad. The meeting ended not to long after the sacrificial motivation and I finally made my way home. I walked in my home and fell on the couch. Chaerin Lee seemed so nice.... But she burnt men to pave a passageway for fear. I shook my head and headed upstairs and crashed as soon as my body felt the cushion of my mattress.